Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft Add More Free Co-op Slot?


  • Total voters
    5

JackGAttack4

Member
Jul 21, 2020
1
1
2
27
I Think Cubecraft Should Increase The Capacity Of THe Number Of Players You Can Have In A Co-op. Also, Add More Co-op Slots As Me And My Freinds Want To Play With Two Group Of Friends.
Thanks,

-JackGAttack4
 
  • Like
Reactions: Noahdecoole

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
650
2,513
389
22
the Pizza Parlor
I personally don’t think this is a good idea, the point of the skyblock rank is the extra slot and multipliers. I personally think it should remain at this.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom