Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Just spent 3 hours game hoping so I could get a certain map for a thumbnail.
Once I finally got it, I came up against someone who was invisible and instantly got killed before getting the screenshot.

Then had to spend another 3 days game hoping to get the map I wanted.

Map voting is on every single server and even on Cubecraft Java but is not on Cubecraft Bedrock Edition.
You have pre game lobbies for things like Survival Games. So why no option to pick a map.

They even have names on the scoreboard now, why do I need to know the name if I cant vote.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah, maybe like java that you can select a map with a rank or anything?
It would be really nice to select the maps that you want to play on. I don't see why this shouldn't be added :P

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe if you right click an NPC you can vote for a map. And in duels you can vote for a kit.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey, thanks for the suggestion!

With the way that our games work at the moment, it cannot dynamically choose maps - so when you join a game of Survival Games, the map is always set to be whatever map you've joined.

We have been looking into ways to be implementing map selection on Bedrock though, as we know that players in the community prefer one map over another. :]

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her

With the way that our games work at the moment, it cannot dynamically choose maps - so when you join a game of Survival Games, the map is always set to be whatever map you've joined.

We have been looking into ways to be implementing map selection on Bedrock though, as we know that players in the community prefer one map over another. :]
Well I be damned, staff sees it as I write the message,that I hope the staff see it.

• Haha
Reactions: Younisco

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019

Alright thanks for the response.

Maybe you could do it like the hive where we get teleported to a pre game lobby then select a map and teleported there.
Or like Cubecraft Java where we punch the NPC and choose a map game to join?

• Love
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her

What about kit selection in duels, would that be possible.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This would be the best way to do it, seeing as walking up to an NPC in the main lobby. Getting teleported to a games lobby. Walking up to an NPC in the games lobby, then waiting in a waiting lobby then being in your cage. And then finally playing the game would be clunky.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Alright thanks for the response.

Maybe you could do it like the hive where we get teleported to a pre game lobby then select a map and teleported there.
It would likely work similar to the latter, as the pregame lobby thing would require a lot of rework on how our games work. :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom