Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Not really because then if you bought a skywars rank, being able to vote for a map in eggwars makes no sense. Since the ranks are overpriced, the ability to vote and some egg skins and a cage for 10 dollars is a lot of money. If they added voting for maps for specific ranks, it would make more sense for an eggwars rank to be able to vote for eggwars maps. This also makes ALL ranks a little less overpriced.
No because then it costs €50 to vote for a MAP.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hey, thanks for the suggestion!

With the way that our games work at the moment, it cannot dynamically choose maps - so when you join a game of Survival Games, the map is always set to be whatever map you've joined.

We have been looking into ways to be implementing map selection on Bedrock though, as we know that players in the community prefer one map over another. :]
Wouldn't a second menu after clicking on the NPC be a good option? It could show all the maps and by clicking on a map you would join that specific map. This way the whole system wouldn't have to be reworked and it's an even better option imo.

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
Voting the map you want as in Hive is unfair because practically the same map would come out over and over again, on java in the npcs there are usually always 3 open maps, it is a bit annoying because for team games, it can open 3 maps of teams of two, so it would not be games available for a big party for example, on bedrock that would not be a problem because Teams of 2, or teams or 4 are separated games

Reactions: pieterpeer

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I think VIP 2 should be able to vote for all games that would make sense, because if cc chose the idea that if you have a skywars rank you can only vote for skywars, to vote for other games, you would have to buy all of the ranks which is not good imo, and that will push cc more into a pay to play which I dont really like

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom