Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 584093

I disagree. It's unnecessary for all devices (including mobile devices) and it wouldn't be used much other than to rage quit. It would be a bad suggestion as people would just type that as soon as I was about to kill them making me lose another kill and absolutely ruin my day.

Typing /hub isn't that bad. I mean it only takes you seconds to do and if you're professional rage quitter (like me). It should only took you half a second to do it.

by adding this command, it'll ruin the whole point of having /hub. I mean people will stop using /hub soon and also, /l may cause some issues. I mean, some people love to spam L in the chat just to make those people who lose angrier. And some people may be clumsy and would probably (somehow) accidentally typed / before the L and instantly leave the game and ruin their chance to spam L in the chat. So yeah, this suggestion bad.
How would this be unnecessary to all devices including mobile devices it will just be a shortcut for some people and I don’t think it would effect people who would spam L as they just have to avoid typing / before the L which is simple to do

• Agree
Reactions: khco and Silco

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
How would this be unnecessary to all devices including mobile devices it will just be a shortcut for some people and I don’t think it would effect people who would spam L as they just have to avoid typing / before the L which is simple to do
Because /hub exist. I mean it's not effective but it's there for everyone to use.

D

Deleted member 511644

How the hell did someone managed to take hours just to type /hub ?

typing /hub only takes like seconds. Just be honest okay, y'all are too lazy to type /hub
For keyboard users this is 3 seconds, for console players roughly 10 seconds

• Agree
Reactions: Silco and khco
D

Deleted member 584093

What the hell. How. How did it took you guys 3 seconds to type /hub? I mean it makes sense if it took you guys 1 or 2 seconds but seriously? 3?
First of all not all people are on keyboard there are some mobile players , console players and switch players and sometimes there might be a chat delay because of lag ,typing on these devices is difficult so it is a good idea to add a shortcut

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hallooo!

So this is short, and simple.
As said in the title, why not add /l? It is because it might be faster.

Some disagrees might come from the following reasons:

"Why are you so lazy?" Or "You can press tab after writing /l and it will become /leave."

But I can tell you that for sure that writing /l is more fluent. And I think it is not hard to develop/do it, it is as simple as putting /ach, /cha etc... So why not do it?

Note: I am not sure that if it is also the same in bedrock, so I am currently only labeling it for "Java", but let me know if it is the same for bedrock! :D

Alright! Thanks for reading! Gimme your opinion about it :D
Yes! That's annoying to type "/lobby" or "/hub" with a controller (still fast, but annoying) +1 Agree
(/h for /hub too? :o)

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I'm sorry, but I have to disagree, because I'm a stupid person and sometimes accidentally type /l or something like that and if I accidentally use it mid-game, I will lose the game I was playing. What I try to say is that 1 letter is just too short for a leave command, sorry :)
However, this would be a good idea for bedrock, since you don't chat that much on bedrock, so the problem I have doesn't apply there.
I editted my post :)

• Wow
Reactions: khco

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
I don’t really see the harm in adding this. I tend to leave a lot of Skywars games before they start because I’m not on an ideal map. Also, we already have shorthand for other commands like /party (/p), so I agree with adding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom