Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 584093

I disagree. It's unnecessary for all devices (including mobile devices) and it wouldn't be used much other than to rage quit. It would be a bad suggestion as people would just type that as soon as I was about to kill them making me lose another kill and absolutely ruin my day.

Typing /hub isn't that bad. I mean it only takes you seconds to do and if you're professional rage quitter (like me). It should only took you half a second to do it.

by adding this command, it'll ruin the whole point of having /hub. I mean people will stop using /hub soon and also, /l may cause some issues. I mean, some people love to spam L in the chat just to make those people who lose angrier. And some people may be clumsy and would probably (somehow) accidentally typed / before the L and instantly leave the game and ruin their chance to spam L in the chat. So yeah, this suggestion bad.
How would this be unnecessary to all devices including mobile devices it will just be a shortcut for some people and I don’t think it would effect people who would spam L as they just have to avoid typing / before the L which is simple to do

• Agree
Reactions: khco and Silco

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
How would this be unnecessary to all devices including mobile devices it will just be a shortcut for some people and I don’t think it would effect people who would spam L as they just have to avoid typing / before the L which is simple to do
Because /hub exist. I mean it's not effective but it's there for everyone to use.

D

Deleted member 511644

How the hell did someone managed to take hours just to type /hub ?

typing /hub only takes like seconds. Just be honest okay, y'all are too lazy to type /hub
For keyboard users this is 3 seconds, for console players roughly 10 seconds

• Agree
Reactions: Silco and khco
D

Deleted member 584093

What the hell. How. How did it took you guys 3 seconds to type /hub? I mean it makes sense if it took you guys 1 or 2 seconds but seriously? 3?
First of all not all people are on keyboard there are some mobile players , console players and switch players and sometimes there might be a chat delay because of lag ,typing on these devices is difficult so it is a good idea to add a shortcut

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hallooo!

So this is short, and simple.
As said in the title, why not add /l? It is because it might be faster.

Some disagrees might come from the following reasons:

"Why are you so lazy?" Or "You can press tab after writing /l and it will become /leave."

But I can tell you that for sure that writing /l is more fluent. And I think it is not hard to develop/do it, it is as simple as putting /ach, /cha etc... So why not do it?

Note: I am not sure that if it is also the same in bedrock, so I am currently only labeling it for "Java", but let me know if it is the same for bedrock! :D

Alright! Thanks for reading! Gimme your opinion about it :D
Yes! That's annoying to type "/lobby" or "/hub" with a controller (still fast, but annoying) +1 Agree
(/h for /hub too? :o)

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I'm sorry, but I have to disagree, because I'm a stupid person and sometimes accidentally type /l or something like that and if I accidentally use it mid-game, I will lose the game I was playing. What I try to say is that 1 letter is just too short for a leave command, sorry :)
However, this would be a good idea for bedrock, since you don't chat that much on bedrock, so the problem I have doesn't apply there.
I editted my post :)

• Wow
Reactions: khco

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
I don’t really see the harm in adding this. I tend to leave a lot of Skywars games before they start because I’m not on an ideal map. Also, we already have shorthand for other commands like /party (/p), so I agree with adding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom