Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
How would this be unnecessary to all devices including mobile devices it will just be a shortcut for some people and I don’t think it would effect people who would spam L as they just have to avoid typing / before the L which is simple to do
i mean i dont see anyone using L anymore but still even then very unlikely they will do /l and yes a lot of people will stop using /hub but thats logic and nothing wrong with. however /hub should stay or atleast notify it has been changed to /l

Reactions: khco

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
i mean i dont see anyone using L anymore but still even then very unlikely they will do /l and yes a lot of people will stop using /hub but thats logic and nothing wrong with. however /hub should stay or atleast notify it has been changed to /l
Look, I didn't suggest to REMOVE /hub, I suggested to ADD /l and NOT REMOVE /hub, so it will stay so people who are really used to /hub. And yes, /l is shorter than /hub, /lobby, AND /leave... So /l is by comparison the shortest, and quickest, making it so fluent to leave a game...

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Look, I didn't suggest to REMOVE /hub, I suggested to ADD /l and NOT REMOVE /hub, so it will stay so people who are really used to /hub. And yes, /l is shorter than /hub, /lobby, AND /leave... So /l is by comparison the shortest, and quickest, making it so fluent to leave a game...
Yes like I said it could either stay or suggest to use /l instead

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
but /hub exist. Why does that 0.003 second save mattered? It's not like you're speedruning or something. I mean you could just copy "/hub" and then use ctrl+v to paste it when you want to go to the hub. /l, imo sounds bad. C'mon, just be honest, you're either too lazy to type the ub in /hub or /hub is an inefficient way of rage quitting. I mean already, why do they need to implement /l when there's /hub, /leave, /lobby or alt+f4 ?

Why would they waste their energy just to create a command that already existed and already had lots of alternatives? It's just a waste of time for the devs and the devs is a human person with a real job and with a life.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
but /hub exist. Why does that 0.003 second save mattered? It's not like you're speedruning or something. I mean you could just copy "/hub" and then use ctrl+v to paste it when you want to go to the hub. /l, imo sounds bad. C'mon, just be honest, you're either too lazy to type the ub in /hub or /hub is an inefficient way of rage quitting. I mean already, why do they need to implement /l when there's /hub, /leave, /lobby or alt+f4 ?

Why would they waste their energy just to create a command that already existed and already had lots of alternatives? It's just a waste of time for the devs and the devs is a human person with a real job and with a life.
Not everyone in play on pc,some one on ps controller,it is hard to type word .like me,i am on console

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Not everyone in play on pc,some one on ps controller,it is hard to type word ,like me.
still, /hub exist and it does not take minutes for you to finish typing /hub even if you're very new to using controller. If you're very experienced in playing on console then it should probably only took you a second to type /hub.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
still, /hub exist and it does not take minutes for you to finish typing /hub even if you're very new to using controller. If you're very experienced in playing on console then it should probably only took you a second to type /hub.

So this suggestion is going to make we can more easy to go to hub,if you don't like or disgree,you can just use few second more to type /hub to lobby!We didn't say you can't! But you can't stop people to use it! Because most people like to use /l to go lobby!Because it is easy! :)

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft

Do you know what is your problem? Is that if you know how to code, you would know that it would be a piece of cake, they would code that /l would do the same matter to /leave, /hub/ or /lobby...

And it is really unnecessary to attack, a 0.00001-second move, and yes I speedrun. You are fighting on nothing, it is really obvious that CubeCraft missed out on the /l when they did the others like /ach, /cha, /fl, and etc...

You even said from the last page that you give up and agree, but I don't know why you are attacking the idea after...

This makes no sense... Anyways, I can't force you to agree, but logic itself can judge...

Also, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS MESSAGE IF YOU SKIPPED IT :D Ping: @AlexTheNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Silco

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
by adding this command, it'll ruin the whole point of having /hub. I mean people will stop using /hub soon and also, /l may cause some issues. I mean, some people love to spam L in the chat just to make those people who lose angrier. And some people may be clumsy and would probably (somehow) accidentally typed / before the L and instantly leave the game and ruin their chance to spam L in the chat. So yeah, this suggestion bad.
So basically the people being toxic in chat by saying 'L', calling someone a 'Loser', are the ones you are willing to protect for being clumsy and typing a '/' in front of their message? I would kindly disagree with that. No one is supposed to be toxic in chat, I dont think it should be the reason why this would not become a thing. I personally agree with adding this. I myself always have '/leave' on my ctrl + v, so /l would not really save me a lot of time. Though I would still enjoy this feature as it is nice to be able to type it shorter than being limited to typing the whole command.
There is also the possibility to type /pa to add someone to your party (/p add or /p invite). Also I know /fl is a thing for /f list. I like these tiny additions to the game, being able to type something shorter for the same command. And if its there for other commands, adding the '/l' command wouldn't hurt in my opinion.

I don't see why this would not be added, especially if we're just trying to protect the toxic people from leaving the game. Then don't be toxic right?

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
So basically the people being toxic in chat by saying 'L', calling someone a 'Loser', are the ones you are willing to protect for being clumsy and typing a '/' in front of their message? I would kindly disagree with that. No one is supposed to be toxic in chat, I dont think it should be the reason why this would not become a thing. I personally agree with adding this. I myself always have '/leave' on my ctrl + v, so /l would not really save me a lot of time. Though I would still enjoy this feature as it is nice to be able to type it shorter than being limited to typing the whole command.
There is also the possibility to type /pa to add someone to your party (/p add or /p invite). Also I know /fl is a thing for /f list. I like these tiny additions to the game, being able to type something shorter for the same command. And if its there for other commands, adding the '/l' command wouldn't hurt in my opinion.

I don't see why this would not be added, especially if we're just trying to protect the toxic people from leaving the game. Then don't be toxic right?
I exactly agree with you!

And about the toxic people, this is really logical!

Note: btw /fl is a thing :P If you were wondering 0-0

Reactions: Siza

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I exactly agree with you!

And about the toxic people, this is really logical!

Note: btw /fl is a thing :P If you were wondering 0-0
I know the /fl command indeed :) I also said that in my post. Thank you for agreeing with me! :D

D

Deleted member 584093

Because personally I think this suggestion is dumb but the reason why I still agree despite me disagreeing in the comment is because /l is an efficient way of rage quitting.
Finally he agreed to the suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: Silco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom