Status
Not open for further replies.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hallooo!

So this is short, and simple.
As said in the title, why not add /l? It is because it might be faster.

Some disagrees might come from the following reasons:

"Why are you so lazy?" Or "You can press tab after writing /l and it will become /leave."

But I can tell you that for sure that writing /l is more fluent. And I think it is not hard to develop/do it, it is as simple as putting /ach, /cha etc... So why not do it?

Note: I am not sure that if it is also the same in bedrock, so I am currently only labeling it for "Java", but let me know if it is the same for bedrock! :D

Alright! Thanks for reading! Gimme your opinion about it :D

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hallooo!

"Why are you so lazy?" Or "You can press tab after writing /l and it will become /leave."

But I can tell you that for sure that writing /l is more fluent. And I think it is not hard to develop/do it, it is as simple as putting /ach, /cha etc... So why not do it?

Note: I am not sure that if it is also the same in bedrock, so I am currently only labeling it for "Java", but let me know if it is the same for bedrock! :D

You mean adding /l as well as /lobby and /leave? Both work on bedrock and /l would be so much convenient and better. Honestly I would really want this added.

• Love
Reactions: khco

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Small little tweak, but it fits nicely in the list of shortened commands! This will come in useful for many players if they know it exists.
Alternative tip: I'm using a client called CaloriMod, on which you can set up hotkeys. One single press on the L key and I'm gone!

• Wow
  • Agree
Reactions: khco and Silco

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Small little tweak, but it fits nicely in the list of shortened commands! This will come in useful for many players if they know it exists.
Alternative tip: I'm using a client called CaloriMod, on which you can set up hotkeys. One single press on the L key and I'm gone!
CaloriMod sounds good but for Bedrock users or those who can’t get mods it isn’t a solution for easy leaving a game. What else does CaloriMod do? Can it be on Bedrock?

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Yes ik things like that, but why not add /l too?

It would be that if someone sweats daily challenges (not me xD just example) would he want to put on C as chall? No, they would recommend/suggest /cha :P

"CaloriMod sounds good but for Bedrock users or those who can’t get mods it isn’t a solution for easy leaving a game. What else does CaloriMod do? Can it be on Bedrock?"

Hmm this is another good reason, "Didn't reply to it, cuz it would be message farming because I didn't see ur message xD"

Reactions: Silco

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Can it be on Bedrock?
Sorry, it's a Java only client... not sure if there are similar clients for Bedrock. (if you have further questions, DM me, as it would get a bit off-topic here ;))
Yes ik things like that, but why not add /l too?
/l would be welcome of course, for the big part of players that play without mods or clients. That is why I agreed with your suggestion :-)

• Agree

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
To be honest, if you have an autotext it doesn't even matter how long it is but for people without it might be handy.
Ok, actually, not all people use it, and also HALF if not even more (the bedrock) don't have such things, even tho I am java, and, since you said it, "but for people without it might be handy." then why not agree? Idk what is your point of being "unsure", since it is literally a no-brainer to add something simple xD

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Don't think it's that important/necessary, but could be a cool addition.
yeah, though it is not only a cool addition, but it is also helpful and quicker for a lot of people, and it would also be with the group of /ach, /cha, /fl etc..

And for people who think that it is not thaaat necessary, then I would tell them that it is so simple to make such a command like /l that would function the same as /leave...

Then like that, all agrees :D

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I'm sorry, but I have to disagree, because I'm a stupid person and sometimes accidentally type /l or something like that and if I accidentally use it mid-game, I will lose the game I was playing. What I try to say is that 1 letter is just too short for a leave command, sorry :)
However, this would be a good idea for bedrock, since you don't chat that much, so the problem I have doesn't apply to it.

Last edited:

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
Typing the leave command takes me half a second but it wouldn’t hurt to make it shorter, apart from the fact it’s possible(but unlikely) that you could accidentally type it as someone else said.

• Agree

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hallooo!

/hub exist bruh.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hallooo!

Let me guess. You just can't type /hub because that's not an efficient way of rage quitting a match right?

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hey! I'm sorry, but I have to disagree, because I'm a stupid person and sometimes accidentally type /l or something like that and if I accidentally use it mid-game, I will lose the game I was playing. What I try to say is that 1 letter is just too short for a leave command, sorry :)
Hey! I am actually really happy you provided the reason for your disagreement! But! This thing is really weird 🤔 I don't get it that you randomly type /l lol. Anyways, what I understood was that you provided personal evidence that why you disagreed, and, maybe you also just really got used to typing /5 numbers and not /1 number.
Also, please don't type random stuff in games xD

Typing the leave command takes me half a second but it wouldn’t hurt to make it shorter, apart from the fact it’s possible(but unlikely) that you could accidentally type it as someone else said.
People's speed typing ability differs from one to another (even though mine is decent) but /l would be 0.1 sec for you! xD

/hub exist bruh.
/l is shorter, just like what @Matriox said above if you could've read 0-0

Let me guess. You just can't type /hub because that's not an efficient way of rage quitting a match right?
I never raged in my life, maybe once :) and I didn't even think it from this way tbh. So yea! :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 511644

I totally agree, when I'm playing Minecraft on my switch it's really annoying to fill in the entire command. (Sounds easier as you think with a controller and playing on TV :p). For other console players on in this case for example Bedrock, would be amazing.

On Java however, I'm not really sure if this is necessary, but if it wouldn't cost that much of dev time, why not.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I totally agree, when I'm playing Minecraft on my switch it's really annoying to fill in the entire command. (Sounds easier as you think with a controller and playing on TV :p). For other console players on in this case for example Bedrock, would be amazing.

On Java however, I'm not really sure if this is necessary, but if it wouldn't cost that much of dev time, why not.
I disagree. It's unnecessary for all devices (including mobile devices) and it wouldn't be used much other than to rage quit. It would be a bad suggestion as people would just type that as soon as I was about to kill them making me lose another kill and absolutely ruin my day.

Typing /hub isn't that bad. I mean it only takes you seconds to do and if you're professional rage quitter (like me). It should only took you half a second to do it.

by adding this command, it'll ruin the whole point of having /hub. I mean people will stop using /hub soon and also, /l may cause some issues. I mean, some people love to spam L in the chat just to make those people who lose angrier. And some people may be clumsy and would probably (somehow) accidentally typed / before the L and instantly leave the game and ruin their chance to spam L in the chat. So yeah, this suggestion bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
RobinDn wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :D
Top Bottom