Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
just do it to make it possible for people with no stuff have a chance against people with good stuff. Not that hard just make a kb 1 stick that costs 5 gold or something.

Like from Bed Wars? No. I would support knockback items from emerald gens coming back since they where on large maps anyway and it's a unique feature.

Reactions: RPoule

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
5 gold is too less for a knockback stick. And as stated above, there’s also a punch bow.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Knockback sticks are extremely overpowered in any sky based game.
They have infinite durability (which is why lucky islands knockback swords only have 3 hits worth of durability.)
We had a knockback mushroom as a special item in the mushrooms map that cost 2 emeralds, but that got removed because it was too op and overused.
So a 5 gold emerald stick? when you can easily get stacks of gold at mid on most maps, would ruin the game and experience for everyone.

Also, if you have no stuff, here is a quick guide on how to have stuff:

How to have stuff in eggwars:
1- Find a generator.
2- Grab stuff on that generator. (full leather = 4 iron, full chainmail = 40 gold, full diamond = 128 diamonds *prices may vary depending on the selected gamemode)
3- Find a villager
4- Exchange your items for armor.
5- Also get a sword.
6- Place obsidian around your egg.
7- Defend the egg with all that gear you have.
Also:
- Don't fall in the void.
- Don't get killed by another player.
- Don't get killed by yourself.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
No. No. Is there a difference between 1.8 and 1.9 -> knockback? On 1.8 people fly like birds already.
Oh, this is bedrock? sorry.

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
personally disagree camping is already bad in eggwars on bedrock. i feel like if we gave them an item that let them easily throw off anyone who came near there island it would encourage camping more...

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
just do it to make it possible for people with no stuff have a chance against people with good stuff. Not that hard just make a kb 1 stick that costs 5 gold or something.

In my opinion, that's definitve a bad idea.

There is aready a lot of knockback by default on Bedrock, more than Java. And adding a Knockback 1 stick, would be literally the most OP thing on EggWars. If they will ever decide to add it tho, I hope they will add it only on OP EggWars and that the cost will be like 64 diamonds (and making the Ender Pearl 32).

Woofysayswoof

Sep 22, 2019
In my opinion, that's definitve a bad idea.

There is aready a lot of knockback by default on Bedrock, more than Java. And adding a Knockback 1 stick, would be literally the most OP thing on EggWars. If they will ever decide to add it tho, I hope they will add it only on OP EggWars and that the cost will be like 64 diamonds (and making the Ender Pearl 32).
there isnt, ill hit people to the side and thay will take litterally zero kb

Woofysayswoof

Sep 22, 2019
Knockback sticks are extremely overpowered in any sky based game.
They have infinite durability (which is why lucky islands knockback swords only have 3 hits worth of durability.)
We had a knockback mushroom as a special item in the mushrooms map that cost 2 emeralds, but that got removed because it was too op and overused.
So a 5 gold emerald stick? when you can easily get stacks of gold at mid on most maps, would ruin the game and experience for everyone.

Also, if you have no stuff, here is a quick guide on how to have stuff:

How to have stuff in eggwars:
1- Find a generator.
2- Grab stuff on that generator. (full leather = 4 iron, full chainmail = 40 gold, full diamond = 128 diamonds *prices may vary depending on the selected gamemode)
3- Find a villager
4- Exchange your items for armor.
5- Also get a sword.
6- Place obsidian around your egg.
7- Defend the egg with all that gear you have.
Also:
- Don't fall in the void.
- Don't get killed by another player.
- Don't get killed by yourself.
yea but can you do this while actually fighting people and having fun? no. also i mean if you have a wood sword and leather armor and are against a person with full iron and diamond

YourBoyCobra

Feb 7, 2016
As mentioned previously, a knockback stick would just be like having another punch bow almost. I don't necessarily see a need for this.

D

Deleted member 469419

Uhm, I think with the punch bow is sufficient.

But maybe add to some sword "Knockback 1 or 2"?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom