Not open for further replies.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I doubt adding Housing like the one from Hypixel would boost any playerbase. Why would more players start joining CubeCraft’s Housing if they already have access to a fully updated and functional version of the game on Hypixel.

The only way I could see it being a thing, is if CubeCraft adds such a Cube-y twist to the game so that it’s very different than Hypixel’s Housing. I doubt it’s possible to add such a twist though, considering the game concept is simple. Adding a big twist would most likely ruin the whole concept.

Genuinely, I think CubeCraft doesn’t need to add any games (exactly like) other servers offer. Originality goes above all.

TsarGeorgy

Apr 14, 2022
I doubt adding Housing like the one from Hypixel would boost any playerbase. Why would more players start joining CubeCraft’s Housing if they already have access to a fully updated and functional version of the game on Hypixel.

The only way I could see it being a thing, is if CubeCraft adds such a Cube-y twist to the game so that it’s very different than Hypixel’s Housing. I doubt it’s possible to add such a twist though, considering the game concept is simple. Adding a big twist would most likely ruin the whole concept.

Genuinely, I think CubeCraft doesn’t need to add any games (exactly like) other servers offer. Originality goes above all.
Their own variant of housing not copying it right off. Some people dont have computers to play on the java versionn.

• Disagree
Reactions: Reesle

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I don’t think this would fit in the cubecraft games assortiment, also, like Hoshi said; Copying / recreating other servers gamemodes can cause a lot of hate towards a server, especially if it’s a big server like cubecraft.

Reactions: Reesle and Hoshi

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
One thing I want to mention, as far as I am aware on Bedrock there isn't any clean, good housing game.
And the main thing, on bedrock world edit and ways to make building much easier are fairly inaccessible for most people, which is the best argument for it in my opinion.

Still not sure, but I think it could work if done well.

TsarGeorgy

Apr 14, 2022
I don’t think this would fit in the cubecraft games assortiment, also, like Hoshi said; Copying / recreating other servers gamemodes can cause a lot of hate towards a server, especially if it’s a big server

One thing I want to mention, as far as I am aware on Bedrock there isn't any clean, good housing game.
And the main thing, on bedrock world edit and ways to make building much easier are fairly inaccessible for most people, which is the best argument for it in my opinion.

Still not sure, but I think it could work if done well.
Would be fun to work on housing and publish games for People to play on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom