Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTz_JonaThan

Member
Aug 2, 2018
54
9
9
24
Agregar Competiciones De Juegos

By this I mean to make tournaments of different modalities, I refer from time to time to make species of tournaments, with different rewards according to their position, to me it seems good

I want you to leave your answers down here, Thanks!
 
D

Deleted member 150344

Guest
Agregar Competiciones De Juegos

By this I mean to make tournaments of different modalities, I refer from time to time to make species of tournaments, with different rewards according to their position, to me it seems good

I want you to leave your answers down here, Thanks!
You can make a suggestion about what kinds of tournaments to create instead of saying “add tournaments” which is completely vague.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom