Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I don't think that's needed, it would make the forums look messy also. And, if you want to write a thread about Bedrock Edition, you can just mention that.

D

Deleted member 150344

Not needed in my opinion. You can specify what edition you’re talking about when creating a thread.
“Hello Cubecrafters, in the Bedrock edition...”
:)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't think that's needed, it would make the forums look messy also. And, if you want to write a thread about Bedrock Edition, you can just mention that.
You must not spend time on other forums, I've seen forums that go on for days and they are never really that messy if laid out correctly. If the sub-forum goes right at the bottom, then it'd be perfect. It would work fine in my opinion. Would really like to see this, however the main demographic of the Bedrock server don't care for the forums too much so they'd be deserted, but if we want to expand our Bedrock forum community then the only way is up!

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
You must not spend time on other forums, I've seen forums that go on for days and they are never really that messy if laid out correctly. If the sub-forum goes right at the bottom, then it'd be perfect. It would work fine in my opinion. Would really like to see this, however the main demographic of the Bedrock server don't care for the forums too much so they'd be deserted, but if we want to expand our Bedrock forum community then the only way is up!
I've seen multiple forums, I'm talking about the CubeCraft Forums. And in my opinion, it would make it look messy. Like I said, I don't think it's needed.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I've seen multiple forums, I'm talking about the CubeCraft Forums. And in my opinion, it would make it look messy. Like I said, I don't think it's needed.
Just because something is your opinion doesn't mean we can't discuss it. That's what forums are for.

rKobF77.jpg

Reactions: Elenahh

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
You still deflected my post by saying "Its my opinion" rather than discussing further, which puts a wall in the discussion and I can't reply anything else relevant.
I'm sorry then, I never said it was a bad idea, I just don't think it's needed now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom