Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jataob

Jan 30, 2024
Me and my friend want to play lucky blocks but always have to queue for squads. This is always annoying as our teammates always take our stuff from the blocks when we and get loot. Please consider adding this

Xalibur

Jul 15, 2022
Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
This has been previously mentioned,
Games such as Skywars and Eggwars have far more players than Lucky Blocks
Cubecraft wants to ensure that all games have enough players to start at any time of day on any region.
As a result some game-modes have limited options (Adding duos, would mean removing solos or squads)
This is also explained on this thread.

jataob

Jan 30, 2024
This has been previously mentioned,
Games such as Skywars and Eggwars have far more players than Lucky Blocks
Cubecraft wants to ensure that all games have enough players to start at any time of day on any region.
As a result some game-modes have limited options (Adding duos, would mean removing solos or squads)
This is also explained on this thread.
I get that but I think if duos was to be added more players would start to play lucky blocks more often

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I think they should add Lucky Islands Duos in as a Beta Game for testing. When someone sees that there’s a new Beta Game on the server, they’ll probably try it out because of curiosity, and I have a feeling that a new Beta Game gets players more hyped… This could get even get the attention of many players outside of the LI Community. Imagine someone that hasn’t played Lucky Islands for a while, and this person sees a brand new Lucky Islands Duos Beta Game. It’s a brand new game; might as well try it out, right? (There’s also a chance that the lack of Duos existing contributed to this person originally losing interest in Lucky Islands)
However, it shouldn’t solely be a Beta Game; I think there should be access to the Beta Game Duos in the Lucky Islands lobby, so that players will see it there and play it. It would make the game feel more normal for players that seek a 2-player Lucky Islands experience, and it would help keep the game populated by becoming a sort of direct part of Lucky Islands. It will be a Beta Game just for the purpose of it being tested and being non-permanent (and also to help boost its popularity), but that shouldn’t separate it from the other LI modes. The implementation of Duos seems somewhat popular among the community and I think it will be well-received.
If it’s not well-received for some reason, say there are bugs or it doesn’t get popular enough, the game can always be fixed or removed because it’s in Beta.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom