Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Add diamond swords to tower defense. In my opinion it just makes no sense that it stops at iron sword like that. I think we should also add netherite swords as well because why not and of course if the user is below version 1.16 it would instead appear as a sharp diamond sword. This would add more upgrades into the game and many players prefer melee-ing the mobs over using towers. I also suggest making the bow go up to level 5 as well and make it fire explosive shots just like the level 4 archer tower does.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Adding higher tier swords would completely remove the challenge from the game. I think the iron sword does plenty of damage. Yeah, the game allows you to use melee attacks but it is ultimately Tower Defence. Your primary source of damage should come from towers.

I’m not entirely sure how the version difference with the netherite sword would work. Since the server is 1.12.2+ and, from my knowledge, is based explicitly on the 1.12.2 version, coding a whole plugin for that seems like overkill. Seeing as Tower Defence already doesn’t have priority, I’d say it’s unnecessary. If I agreed with this, I’d say the best solution is to just make the diamond sword with enchantments universal. Unfortunately though, I do not agree.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom