Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?


  • Total voters
    10

Traincar100

Well-Known Member
Sep 9, 2020
188
282
139
Somewhere epic
I think we should have cubelets as we can get morphs and other things to have fun around the lobby with. Feel free to add more reasons below.
 

Exarpo

Well-Known Member
Jun 29, 2019
363
365
139
I don't play Bedrock so I have no idea how the Bedrock server is. But if Bedrock doesn't have cubelets or any similalr system I definitely agree that this should be added as I really enjoy cubelets on Java :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Traincar100

Traincar100

Well-Known Member
Sep 9, 2020
188
282
139
Somewhere epic
I am going to add on to my original suggestion. I also thing there could be morphs like something that could fly and there could be trails. Maybe pets and some special holiday stuff.
 

Ben5124

Well-Known Member
Jun 5, 2020
201
436
144
The UK
I completely agree. At the moment if you want cosmetics you have to pay (or complete rare events). In my opinion you should have to work towards cool and exclusive items and unlocks. However since Bedrock is kind of of in an infinite work in progress on Mojang's side, this may not be possible.
E.g. Cubelets use player heads, and some items, such as the pumpkin launcher gadget may be physically impossible to accomplish.

But overall I think it would be wise to let players earn their cosmetics.
 

InkAsriel

Well-Known Member
Sep 23, 2017
887
906
144
23
The Netherlands
dont see why this shouldnt be added. java has it too and there are no downsides on having them! who knows, it might motivate some people to actually buy some in the store if possible. +1 from me!
 

Traincar100

Well-Known Member
Sep 9, 2020
188
282
139
Somewhere epic
dont see why this shouldnt be added. java has it too and there are no downsides on having them! who knows, it might motivate some people to actually buy some in the store if possible. +1 from me!
Thanks! I don’t play on Java but I looked at a video and thought it would be cool.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom