Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
I think we should have cubelets as we can get morphs and other things to have fun around the lobby with. Feel free to add more reasons below.

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I don't play Bedrock so I have no idea how the Bedrock server is. But if Bedrock doesn't have cubelets or any similalr system I definitely agree that this should be added as I really enjoy cubelets on Java :)

Reactions: Traincar100

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
I am going to add on to my original suggestion. I also thing there could be morphs like something that could fly and there could be trails. Maybe pets and some special holiday stuff.

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
I completely agree. At the moment if you want cosmetics you have to pay (or complete rare events). In my opinion you should have to work towards cool and exclusive items and unlocks. However since Bedrock is kind of of in an infinite work in progress on Mojang's side, this may not be possible.
E.g. Cubelets use player heads, and some items, such as the pumpkin launcher gadget may be physically impossible to accomplish.

But overall I think it would be wise to let players earn their cosmetics.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
dont see why this shouldnt be added. java has it too and there are no downsides on having them! who knows, it might motivate some people to actually buy some in the store if possible. +1 from me!

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
dont see why this shouldnt be added. java has it too and there are no downsides on having them! who knows, it might motivate some people to actually buy some in the store if possible. +1 from me!
Thanks! I don’t play on Java but I looked at a video and thought it would be cool.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom