SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecrafters !
Im here to suggest you to add one more feature to the youtube rank on the cubecraft network...
/nick was finally added to cubecraft a while ago, as the players were always sniping the people with the YT rank , but its solved now
i suggst adding /cosmetics, only guys with yt rank can type this command, when they type /cosmetics , a bunch of random and custom skins appear, they select one, and with the /nick , they are fully disguised , and that helps the other players in the game not doubt the nicked guys ...
and thats it !

if you agree , react with :agree: , and if you don't ,then, react with :disagree:

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Genuine question, is stream sniping really that big of a deal to add a whole new system specifically for it? I mean, there are only a handful of active content creators, most of which only get 50-100 views per stream from what I've seen. I'm not saying this is a bad suggestion, I'm just saying, is it really worth it?

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hello,

I'm rather confused about this suggestion. Our partners already have access to a nickname command and all cosmetics on our network as we aim to provide them with the very best that CubeCraft can offer. Our partners also have access to 'Streamer Mode'. One of our newer features within the nickname command, a streamer can choose to use their own custom skin or one of our pre-selected ones. After the player has chosen their skin they will join each new game/lobby with a new nickname.

If there is something I'm missing here please let me know. 🙂

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

I'm rather confused about this suggestion. Our partners already have access to a nickname command and all cosmetics on our network as we aim to provide them with the very best that CubeCraft can offer. Our partners also have access to 'Streamer Mode'. One of our newer features within the nickname command, a streamer can choose to use their own custom skin or one of our pre-selected ones. After the player has chosen their skin they will join each new game/lobby with a new nickname.

If there is something I'm missing here please let me know. 🙂
So, the streamer mode offers the players to choose another skins ?
When was this feature added to cubecraft ?

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
So, the streamer mode offers the players to choose another skins ?
When was this feature added to cubecraft ?
Since Streamer Mode has been around there has always been the option to choose between your own skin, and 3 pre-selected skins either from our Marketplace content or at random.

1634039896342.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom