• yes? (why?)

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • no? (why?)

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

bodhi_rg

May 25, 2020
The Netherlands
Clans would be really cool to have in cubecraft, (im gonna suggest a quite alot and ik not everything will be a thing or even nothing but i still wana suggest it incase some of the ideas may be added.) so if the clans are added, points should be added for ranking (not like ranked skywars for reward) but just like to see how good the clan is. and maybe for every won game that a player in the game has won the clan will get 1 clan point (maybe more depending on the games.parkour would be an easy grinding game for clan points so maybe give less or more points for other games) and also add challenges for the clan maybe like get 50 clan points for like a normal cublet or some other reward (its all simple ik but its just the idea) i may be updating this suggestion in the future

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
This is a really cool idea, but people on the forums are probably gonna hate it, they will say things like it doesn’t fit in cubecraft, they’ll say clans are somehow toxic and such things

Reactions: bodhi_rg

bodhi_rg

May 25, 2020
The Netherlands
This is a really cool idea, but people on the forums are probably gonna hate it, they will say things like it doesn’t fit in cubecraft, they’ll say clans are somehow toxic and such things
yeah ik, but i just want to put it out for the people that enjoy it, the game is also already decently toxic (skywars etc) so it wont really make a change imo speaking of toxicity

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Clans would be really cool to have in cubecraft, (im gonna suggest a quite alot and ik not everything will be a thing or even nothing but i still wana suggest it incase some of the ideas may be added.) so if the clans are added, points should be added for ranking (not like ranked skywars for reward) but just like to see how good the clan is. and maybe for every won game that a player in the game has won the clan will get 1 clan point (maybe more depending on the games.parkour would be an easy grinding game for clan points so maybe give less or more points for other games) and also add challenges for the clan maybe like get 50 clan points for like a normal cublet or some other reward (its all simple ik but its just the idea) i may be updating this suggestion in the future
Please no, this isn’t fortnite. It think adding ‘clans’ is the dumbest thing you could ever do.

Sorry for my hard opinion, I just don’t like the idea at all .-.
-YeaUhm

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I don't get the point of adding this tbh, there are already mc clans which are going via Discord. There are better more usefull things they can add in my opinion, it's a no for me.

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I can see the good in this suggestion but I don't want it added because I think that the community would be more toxic and more group devided. I think that letting people have unofficial clans instead of official CubeCraft clans is better.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I was right.

Come on guys, at least cite why you think it’ll cause toxicity or why you think Clans ~ Fortnite?!?
I’m starting to think CCG players are conformists

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Clans are a good idea. But I think it's not important to add special features to them. Also, clans are exist previous. People just add the clan's name to their names. So I think It's not an important feature to add because it's a racism.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
because it's a racism.
images

what

Reactions: maflenoo
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning all ❤️ have a nice day ☀️
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything you do it
Good luck in you life
GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
Top Bottom