• Yes but higher VIP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JungleVulcano

Mar 19, 2020
Hello Mods and Devs!
I think we should be able to add a new GUI when clicking the NPC of a Game that you can chose all the maps from the game you want !
BUT you need to be Vip Level 3 to chose maps, because a lot of players are VIP level 1 so it will create a lot of servers if everyone do that, but not a lot of people have Vip Level 3.
For people who has it, go to portal if you don't want to click to the GUI.
You can add In-Game your favorites maps on the list on a Yellow Dye item "add to favorite" and Red Dye "remove from favorite"
Favorite Maps will show in First when you open the GUI, and you can add Random Favorite button.
For people who have not the required VIP level, it will say "you need to be VIP level 3 to chose maps" and below there will be "play on a random map" to not waste time.
Thank you for reading this thread.

Felinesheep1982

May 5, 2020
Map picking feels like a very premium feature, so i think it should be vip 4. Aslo add a poll.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
On Java Iron rank can choose maps that have available servers, it is a great perk. I would agree that something like this should be implemented on Bedrock, and VIP seems like a great rank to add this onto. Perhaps it may not be possible on Bedrock but if it is this addition would be amazing. I like this suggestion a lot!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom