• Yes but higher VIP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JungleVulcano

Mar 19, 2020
Hello Mods and Devs!
I think we should be able to add a new GUI when clicking the NPC of a Game that you can chose all the maps from the game you want !
BUT you need to be Vip Level 3 to chose maps, because a lot of players are VIP level 1 so it will create a lot of servers if everyone do that, but not a lot of people have Vip Level 3.
For people who has it, go to portal if you don't want to click to the GUI.
You can add In-Game your favorites maps on the list on a Yellow Dye item "add to favorite" and Red Dye "remove from favorite"
Favorite Maps will show in First when you open the GUI, and you can add Random Favorite button.
For people who have not the required VIP level, it will say "you need to be VIP level 3 to chose maps" and below there will be "play on a random map" to not waste time.
Thank you for reading this thread.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
On Java Iron rank can choose maps that have available servers, it is a great perk. I would agree that something like this should be implemented on Bedrock, and VIP seems like a great rank to add this onto. Perhaps it may not be possible on Bedrock but if it is this addition would be amazing. I like this suggestion a lot!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom