Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynasty_Nyan

Dec 31, 2016
I would like to present this game called BedWars, a full team-gamemode for you to make and play pvp vs the other teams.

Goal of the game
The goal of the game I'm suggesting is to see which team destroys the Bed of the other teams before the time ends and the death round starts.

Gameplay
At the begging of the game the players need to collect minerals to make blocks, protect theire Beds and go to collect Emeralds at the center or to collect diamonds to upgrade theire generators.

After the first timer ends the players won't have beds anymore and will need to protect themselves and go to kill the other teams/players. When the second and last timer ends the players will be submitted to a dethround, were some dragons will appear to destroy the hole map slowly and the dragons will appear three by three each 60 seconds.

One way to achieve the goal and Win the game is to get to destroy all the enemy Beds and after destroying them you need to kill all the players if is on TeamBedWars, if it's in SoloBedWars you need to destroy the enemys Bed and kill the player.
ATTENTION: A player can't permanentlly die if the Bed is not destroyed!!!
The other way of winning is to Survive the whole game whithout dieing and to Survive the deathround by beeing the last man standing alive.

Rules
1. No Cross Team is Allow
2. No Friendly-fire

Layout
The map is devided 2 sections, each section has different elements:

Element 1: The Beds Destroy
After the first timer ends, the Beds get to automatically destroy to make the players protect themselves and go to kill the other players.
Element 2: Dragons
When the second timer ends the 3 Dragons will appear each 60 seconds to destroy the map.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN: Dynasty_Nyan
[YouTube]:

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
b5587ef0fe83e8b42c27db8333b3cfc5[1].jpg

Ok in all seriousness, we have Eggwars.
The game came out before lowpikels bedwars, so you can play Eggwars.
Same exact objective as trashwars.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
We already have Eggwars.

What is the difference? Egg instead of bed.
Simple as that.
And I'm also against the idea of adding that or those Dragon because it will cause lag if we talk about fps, this already happened to me in other games. Not everyone has a gaming pc.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I wouldn't enjoy it. I don't enjoy it already and I think that it would give cubecraft a bad name. People would start saying that cubecraft stole the idea from hypixel (even though hypixel takes ideas from everyone else) but still, woulnd't want to give cubecraft a bad name

demy076

Aug 16, 2017
Eggwars is better CubeCraft is a official network we don't copy games
Cubecraft make their own plugins and game modes thats what make Cubecraft network so special

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
(even though hypixel takes ideas from everyone else)
Actually that's not true. You can't "take" ideas from other people if they aren't the original copy.
If another server has Skywars and we do too, you can't say one stole the idea from the other, for neither of them invented the idea of Minecraft players fighting on small islands in the air.

demy076

Aug 16, 2017
Actually that's not true. You can't "take" ideas from other people if they aren't the original copy.
If another server has Skywars and we do too, you can't say one stole the idea from the other, for neither of them invented the idea of Minecraft players fighting on small islands in the air.
He has a point. Every server has skywars so typically its not stealing from other servers.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
We already have an awesome game called EggWars(my favorite game-mode) so adding bed wars should be too similar -1 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on gamer8314's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Omg mosquitoes kept me up all night again :(
iTz1Hamood wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Thanks for accepting my report :)
W moderator!