Not open for further replies.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
IGN: HaxorusLP
You can go here: https://www.cubecraft.net/account/signature
and add that to your signature so you don't have to put that after every comment! :)

I'm fairly sure all comments following will be about the same thing, we have eggwars.

We don't want to get in trouble with Hypixel... Just play Eggwars! It is better!

You won't get in trouble with Hypixel for putting the game on the server. They don't technically own the idea of Bed/Eggwars.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to present this game called BedWars, a full team-gamemode for you to make and play pvp vs the other teams.

Goal of the game
The goal of the game I'm suggesting is to see which team destroys the Bed of the other teams before the time ends and the death round starts.

Gameplay
At the begging of the game the players need to collect minerals to make blocks, protect theire Beds and go to collect Emeralds at the center or to collect diamonds to upgrade theire generators.

After the first timer ends the players won't have beds anymore and will need to protect themselves and go to kill the other teams/players. When the second and last timer ends the players will be submitted to a dethround, were some dragons will appear to destroy the hole map slowly and the dragons will appear three by three each 60 seconds.

One way to achieve the goal and Win the game is to get to destroy all the enemy Beds and after destroying them you need to kill all the players if is on TeamBedWars, if it's in SoloBedWars you need to destroy the enemys Bed and kill the player.
ATTENTION: A player can't permanentlly die if the Bed is not destroyed!!!
The other way of winning is to Survive the whole game whithout dieing and to Survive the deathround by beeing the last man standing alive.

Rules
1. No Cross Team is Allow
2. No Friendly-fire

Layout
The map is devided 2 sections, each section has different elements:

Element 1: The Beds Destroy
After the first timer ends, the Beds get to automatically destroy to make the players protect themselves and go to kill the other players.
Element 2: Dragons
When the second timer ends the 3 Dragons will appear each 60 seconds to destroy the map.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN: Dynasty_Nyan
[YouTube]:

___by_draghanell-da5vrwq.jpg

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
No need bedwars is a duplicate of our game, besides we dont copy others as much as we can
Eggwars is better CubeCraft is a official network we don't copy games
Cubecraft make their own plugins and game modes thats what make Cubecraft network so special
Bedwars existed before eggwars, on another big server that is rarely mentioned.

Reactions: TriangleAttack
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
hi 🍔🐈
BicolourSine41 wrote on mut baz's profile.
Hi! You're second in CTF duels leaderboard aren't you??
AnolTongi wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #61-
Koalas can sleep up to 18 hours a day.
Well this is weird... So apparently because of extreme hot climate (near record) in our country, my exams are CANCELLED. So this means that I have 2 months long holiday, and my exams will be conducted after that. And, I feel stupid for studying for absolutely no reason at all. I don't understand, this is so stupid.
So, I'm back, with MORE FACTS!!!
Top Bottom