Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Hi! CubeCraft has a lot of suggestions yet to discuss. The oldest suggestion with the forwarded thread is this thread from Anneum, dating back all the way to april 2021. They didn't forget about this suggestion, they just got a lot to do, so this will take a bit more time than you were hoping to see it discussed in probably. Thanks for your patience! ♥️
I would agree if this wasn't the second thread about this issue

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hi! CubeCraft has a lot of suggestions yet to discuss. The oldest suggestion with the forwarded thread is this thread from Anneum, dating back all the way to april 2021. They didn't forget about this suggestion, they just got a lot to do, so this will take a bit more time than you were hoping to see it discussed in probably. Thanks for your patience! ♥️
I’ve seen othe threads already get marked as “planned” or “implemented” newer than that post. I don’t think it’s as much as they have a lot to do. It doesn’t take much to look at a suggestion as a team and say “okay this is something we should do, #Planned” or “This is something we believe that would not be beneficial for the server #Denied”

It’s not implementing just giving a response of if it should be added or not. Even if it’s on the backlog for a month or something atleast they would respond to it goving closure to the suggestion

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I would agree if this wasn't the second thread about this issue
I’ve seen othe threads already get marked as “planned” or “implemented” newer than that post. I don’t think it’s as much as they have a lot to do. It doesn’t take much to look at a suggestion as a team and say “okay this is something we should do, #Planned” or “This is something we believe that would not be beneficial for the server #Denied”

It’s not implementing just giving a response of if it should be added or not. Even if it’s on the backlog for a month or something atleast they would respond to it goving closure to the suggestion
I understand your concerns. In fact, I've had the same issues with this. After a very extensive explanation of @Story I kind of changed my mind on the subject slightly. You can read the message here!

I understand the waiting time is long, which CubeCraft agrees with, but getting annoyed by it isn't the solution. The system they are working with costs a lot of time, as they don't want to mark stuff as 'planned' which is literally impossible to mark it as 'denied' right after. That might not be the case for this specific suggestion, but working through every single one of them costs time. There are a lot of suggestions that are on hold before this one, for whatever reason. If CubeCraft finds a suggestion they can implement rather easily, they will mark that before obviously. I'm afraid patience is the only thing we can have right now.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I understand your concerns. In fact, I've had the same issues with this. After a very extensive explanation of @Story I kind of changed my mind on the subject slightly. You can read the message here!

I understand the waiting time is long, which CubeCraft agrees with, but getting annoyed by it isn't the solution. The system they are working with costs a lot of time, as they don't want to mark stuff as 'planned' which is literally impossible to mark it as 'denied' right after. That might not be the case for this specific suggestion, but working through every single one of them costs time. There are a lot of suggestions that are on hold before this one, for whatever reason. If CubeCraft finds a suggestion they can implement rather easily, they will mark that before obviously. I'm afraid patience is the only thing we can have right now.
Again, like I said I am not asking for an implementation of the suggestion.

But a reply from the staff team either saying "Accepted" or "denied"

I have 2 posts on the first page that have not once gotten a reply, neither of which are, in stories words, a "semi-agreeable suggestion" 90% agree rate. (40[45]/3/2) and (27/4/0)

With one of the suggestions having OVER 40 AGREES and 1,000 Views. From the entire first page of the firs messages ascending with the Forwarded tag.
My post has the most Agrees with over 1000 views (yes I checked)
Even a post with over 2000 views has less agrees than mine, and mine still has a better Like/Disagree ratio. Lets not talk about the Like/Unsure/Disagree because mine is miles better in that area. (Even the Like/View ratio)

And my post with over 1000 views and 40 agrees is this one.
It's not even a new gamemode like the other post. It's a suggestion that would revert the change of hit sounds.

Something more simple, it's not hard it doesn't break the server. Nor is it hard for cubecraft to add a free resource pack in the marketplace to remove hitsounds.

It's not something that should require a lot of time to look into.

especially since this post -> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-back-punching-sound-effects.296678/page-2#post-1407848

Was denied within 3 months(just under). Mine has been 3 months tomorrow, if we go by when the other post was denied, it was denied "today" if it was the same day/time period the last post was made.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Again, like I said I am not asking for an implementation of the suggestion.

But a reply from the staff team either saying "Accepted" or "denied"

I have 2 posts on the first page that have not once gotten a reply, neither of which are, in stories words, a "semi-agreeable suggestion" 90% agree rate. (40[45]/3/2) and (27/4/0)

With one of the suggestions having OVER 40 AGREES and 1,000 Views. From the entire first page of the firs messages ascending with the Forwarded tag.
My post has the most Agrees with over 1000 views (yes I checked)
Even a post with over 2000 views has less agrees than mine, and mine still has a better Like/Disagree ratio. Lets not talk about the Like/Unsure/Disagree because mine is miles better in that area. (Even the Like/View ratio)

And my post with over 1000 views and 40 agrees is this one.
It's not even a new gamemode like the other post. It's a suggestion that would revert the change of hit sounds.

Something more simple, it's not hard it doesn't break the server. Nor is it hard for cubecraft to add a free resource pack in the marketplace to remove hitsounds.

It's not something that should require a lot of time to look into.

especially since this post -> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-back-punching-sound-effects.296678/page-2#post-1407848

Was denied within 3 months(just under). Mine has been 3 months tomorrow, if we go by when the other post was denied, it was denied "today" if it was the same day/time period the last post was made.
They could also just skip the part where they make another option since according to statistics, no one wanted the hit sounds to be removed anyway

• Agree
Reactions: DarkStray

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
removing hit sounds was the start of cubecraft going downhill and proof that mods dont care at all about the community or they are just dumb and are java mods voting for a bedrock feature that doesnt affect them. the mod team is trash and cubecraft needs to fix what the community wants.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi, thanks for the suggestion.

We've talked about this in great detail with the server team and the volunteer team. We're in agreeance that adding back punch sounds is something we are not going to do.

From what we've seen, our Bedrock reports times have drastically decreased in ambiguity. Punching sounds had caused reports being open for days at a time while extensive discussions take place about whether or not a clip "sounds like autoclicker". This causes a lot of drama internally, as well as with the community. If we accept a report, there will be drama of "banning an innocent player", if we deny a report, there will be drama of "letting a cheater go free".

proof that mods dont care at all about the community or they are just dumb and are java mods voting for a bedrock feature that doesnt affect them. the mod team is trash and cubecraft needs to fix what the community wants.
The server team made this decision, not our moderators, so don't discredit the hard work that they do. We are constantly listening to the community, but there are some topics that require further discussion, investigation and research outside of our vocal community.

- Denied, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom