Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

You Don't Want Annoying Fireworks, Vote Yes

• Total voters

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
It gets kind of annoying at some points, yes. I do not have an opinion on this because I do not hang out in lobbies very often other than when I am afking. If its just the fireworks you do not want to hear, if you go to music/sounds under the game menu, and turn ambient/environment to 0, you will not hear any firework sounds! As for the noteblock sound, I have tried messing with the music/sound settings and I have not found a way to eliminate the noise.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
If its just the fireworks you do not want to hear, if you go to music/sounds under the game menu, and turn ambient/environment to 0, you will not hear any firework sounds! As for the noteblock sound, I have tried messing with the music/sound settings and I have not found a way to eliminate the noise.
I don't think it's very proper for a server to make their players have to turn their sound off to avoid going insane.

A

A pigeon

what firework sounds

(They changed it , now it sounds like High Pickle \o/)
I agrre .If you dislike it you should be able to disable it though . Especially since you cant access a cubelet if someone else is opening theirs. An option to block it entirely would be nice

Reactions: Shamel

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I think they changed the animation? If not then yes, cause the lobbies already got quite a bit of lag.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
Actually, there are few irritating sounds such as /tell (luckily it has the option to enable/disable it) which can be a bit confusing to people. Though maybe the option could be disable others' cubelets instead of the sound because in this way you can know if you clicked to open a cubelet or not when you walk near it.

Reactions: qwertplaysmc

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Actually, there are few irritating sounds such as /tell (luckily it has the option to enable/disable it) which can be a bit confusing to people. Though maybe the option could be disable others' cubelets instead of the sound because in this way you can know if you clicked to open a cubelet or not when you walk near it.

This is even better!

Reactions: SrNatsu
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom