Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I think that they should add amazon gift cards to the payment methods. This is because, some people can not leave their house, or do not have a credit card but might have an amazon gift card. Of course if they have that they could probably get a diff gift card, but either way. This adds more diversity to the payment methods.

D

Deleted member 169486

I don't see any reason this shouldn't be added.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I think that they should add amazon gift cards to the payment methods. This is because, some people can not leave their house, or do not have a credit card but might have an amazon gift card. Of course if they have that they could probably get a diff gift card, but either way. This adds more diversity to the payment methods.
It's like saying iTunes can be added. These card are pisificly for those brads. It might be a cool idea for a cubecraft gift card.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Well, I have a solution. What about going to the post office and asking for a "Visa Debit" card. Using that thing is easy, put as much as you want (You must be over 12 I think) and use as much as you want. And we are "Cubecraft" not "Amazon". These card are not %100 and I don't know if it would be easy on the payment methods for CubeCraft

-1 So no, I'm out don't want to see this. Sorry

MasterPengiun

Dec 27, 2016
This isn't amazon. It's a AMAZON gift card. That means you can only use it on amazon. Say it ws a Walmart gift card. Well you can't go use it at Taget cause it's a Walmart gift card.

Reactions: Ping Ether
D

Deleted member 169486

This isn't amazon. It's a AMAZON gift card. That means you can only use it on amazon. Say it ws a Walmart gift card. Well you can't go use it at Taget cause it's a Walmart gift card.
So I guess the cubecraft store is a Subway?

Reactions: Ping Ether

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I mean you could go to Walmart and buy a Target Gift Card to use at Target.

Marrubi

Nov 9, 2015
I mean you could go to Walmart and buy a Target Gift Card to use at Target.
But you would still be using the Walmart gift card at Walmart.
If OP wanted to use an amazon card, they would have to go through amazon to make the purchase.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom