Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hello,
I have been playing on this server for a couple of months now and have racked up 200 egg wars wins across all playlists. I just thought that every time I get a win, yes its satisfying, and the xp is nice. But maybe something more would be cool to add and even give an incentive to players to try and win more?

Here's something along the lines of what I was thinking.

10+ wins - [egg wars rookie] this rank gives them a bronze themed egg.

50+ wins- [egg wars pro], gives you silver egg, maybe even a unique cage?

150+ wins- [egg wars expert]- This one could give players maybe a unique gold egg, and perhaps a gold themed cage?

top 50 leaderboard- [egg wars master], I think players who have reached this milestone could be rewarded with everything customized from egg, cage, npc, and maybe even let them vote on hardcore, normal, or overpowered? I know this is something to be bought, but I think someone who has devoted that much amount of time into the server has earned it.

Another thing I quickly wanna bring up, maybe when someone checks the leaderboard, have it tell them where they are even if they're not top 50?

I know my idea is very generic but I hope that someone can see it and improve upon it, and maybe one day it will be on the server and give some players a competitive edge in going for the wins to get some nice rewards.

Thank you for reading,
- Calichin :)

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't think a ranking system is something for cubecraft. I also think you play for your own fun, you shouldn't play to get things that are actually for ranks. Sorry, but I don't think this is a good idea, it does not really fit in cubecraft, and I think cubecraft does not longer earn anything, because no one will buy a rank anymore.. :(

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I don't think a ranking system is something for cubecraft. I also think you play for your own fun, you shouldn't play to get things that are actually for ranks. Sorry, but I don't think this is a good idea, it does not really fit in cubecraft, and I think cubecraft does not longer earn anything, because no one will buy a rank anymore.. :(
Fair enough, I guess adding that part where I mentioned "competitive edge" may be a bit misleading to my overall aim for this addition to the server. I'm just thinking more along the lines of it would be something cool to show but not really something you should strive for, and knowing the community here it won't change the way people play. Everyone here will stick to their roots of playing casually and stuff it's just something neat you could show to your friends. As for them losing money I don't necessarily think so since it would only be the top 50 players that truly get big bonuses out of it. Meaning everyone else would still have to pay for certain privilege's on this server. Even so, the awards top 50 players get could also be dialed down, I'm just bring up this idea as something I think would be neat. Someone who's higher up in the server could take this and change it into a way that can benefit everyone.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
uh maybe only for 1000+ and 10000+ bc under 1000 is just too low for a special rank
Sounds good. I'm just bringing up the idea of giving some awards for wins and stuff like that. As I said in the end, this is just an idea, if they do decide to implement this they can take it and change it as much as they'd like and to something they think best fits the server.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Fair enough, I guess adding that part where I mentioned "competitive edge" may be a bit misleading to my overall aim for this addition to the server. I'm just thinking more along the lines of it would be something cool to show but not really something you should strive for, and knowing the community here it won't change the way people play. Everyone here will stick to their roots of playing casually and stuff it's just something neat you could show to your friends. As for them losing money I don't necessarily think so since it would only be the top 50 players that truly get big bonuses out of it. Meaning everyone else would still have to pay for certain privilege's on this server. Even so, the awards top 50 players get could also be dialed down, I'm just bring up this idea as something I think would be neat. Someone who's higher up in the server could take this and change it into a way that can benefit everyone.
You do have a point, I still think this isn't something that fits in cubecraft. But I like the idea! Cubecraft has his own ranking systems, I don't think there need to be something special for each game. That is the reason I like cubecraft, it is a server that has a global ranking system and not a for each game. Also, you have achievements so you get rewards if you get a certain amount of wins.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aratic wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
888CE285-5E28-4694-ABEA-3BABCFA6FDE4.jpeg

I’m slowly going to take over all the polarbears, jimothy is first and he is my TeamReach pfp, you won’t be able to stop me :)
UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Top Bottom