Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I suggest they add Reports here(look at screenshot) Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 6.53.37 PM.png. It would be more conveniet instead of going to a different website. Also player wouldn’t post reports on the forums, they would see Reports up there aswell.

Reactions: Jingle535

Jingle535

May 21, 2016
+1 I like this idea. I think Cubecraft is not the best for dealing with hackers or hacker reports. The only problem with this is that it will be easier for "Noobs" or trolls to report people inaccurately and waste moderators time. I think this would be negative if it caused moderators to respond to reports more slowly, but positive if they responded the same speed or even faster ^-^

~Jingle

Last edited:

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I like this idea. I think Cubecraft is not the best for dealing with hackers or hacker reports. The only problem with this is that it will be easier for "Noobs" or trolls to report people inaccurately and waste moderators time. I thing this would be negative if it caused moderators to respond to reports more slowly, but positive if they responded the same speed or even faster ^-^

~Jingle
There will be false reports regerdless of this change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom