?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 100818

80a.gif

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Whilst this will obviously draw in more players, add a competitive edge to the server (thus getting more people to intensively play the server), be unique (there are no 1.9+ ranked duels servers around despite the high demand for it) and of course, at the end of the day, be very very fun... I don't think cub££££craft should add this.
Here are my reasons:
  • It is a pvp gamemode. Pvp = toxicity, therefore this will just make people be toxic so it will make players cry.
  • In fact, in my opinion (and indeed the management team + admins + staff's opinions too), pvp should be removed from the server entirely as it will cause toxicity. Only games such as Wing Rush should exist
  • It will be a waste of developer time (despite this being so simple to code and implement). Instead developers of cub£££££craft should focus on many many more arcade and beta game updates, as that is CLEARLY what we are asking for in these suggestions!
  • How will cub£££££craft make money off this? As we all know, cub£££££craft doesn't like to listen to player suggestions unless there is MONEY involved (because after all cub£££££craft is a business and not a minecraft server apparently).
Mark my words, this will NOT happen no matter how many upvotes this gets. It simply does not produce enough money for moneycraft, I mean cubecraft. It would be better if they spend 3 months on releasing a new T shirt, or a new cubelet package for our mothers to buy with their credit cards.

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
This should off existed already. They're just stupidly adding and updating more 'fun' games like arcade. If you just want to play minigames and don't care about pvp, you're better off at other servers. The biggest reason why people stay at cube is because it's 1.9, hence Sky Wars,Egg Wars and PvP are the only gamemodes that get a decent amount of players. They should realise that they should stop investing on their minigames to lure in new players (which are barely coming, mc is old.) And start investing on their current player base, all mainly here for PvP and the fact that they've been here so long. So add more competitiveness if you want to keep usinterested. Things like the vanity update and party where good tho imo.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
But I agree with
Whilst this will obviously draw in more players, add a competitive edge to the server (thus getting more people to intensively play the server), be unique (there are no 1.9+ ranked duels servers around despite the high demand for it) and of course, at the end of the day, be very very fun... I don't think cub££££craft should add this.
Here are my reasons:
  • It is a pvp gamemode. Pvp = toxicity, therefore this will just make people be toxic so it will make players cry.
  • In fact, in my opinion (and indeed the management team + admins + staff's opinions too), pvp should be removed from the server entirely as it will cause toxicity. Only games such as Wing Rush should exist
  • It will be a waste of developer time (despite this being so simple to code and implement). Instead developers of cub£££££craft should focus on many many more arcade and beta game updates, as that is CLEARLY what we are asking for in these suggestions!
  • How will cub£££££craft make money off this? As we all know, cub£££££craft doesn't like to listen to player suggestions unless there is MONEY involved (because after all cub£££££craft is a business and not a minecraft server apparently).
Mark my words, this will NOT happen no matter how many upvotes this gets. It simply does not produce enough money for moneycraft, I mean cubecraft. It would be better if they spend 3 months on releasing a new T shirt, or a new cubelet package for our mothers to buy with their credit cards.
They should remove all PvP !!! I was playing ffa one day and someone said fr*ck ! It isn't even censored by the chat filter !! It made me cry :'( :'( :'( . I don't know if god still loves me after seeing that :( :( .

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
There are only two kinds of games in Duels:
> Opponent is really bad.
> Opponent is really good.
Your opponent plays one game against you, notices he has no chance to win and /leaves. From then on he /leaves immediately every time you get matched and there is also a bug that prevents the game ending if the opponent leaves before the countdown ends so you have to use the /leave command yourself. And if that wasn't torture enough you respawn at the main lobby spawn instead of the duels spawn now.

Malentic

Novice Member
Nov 7, 2016
I mean if you punish the people being toxic nobody will be toxic anymore. Higher the mute times, 1st mute = 7 days 2nd = 30 days 3rd tempban 7 days.

I wouldnt be toxic if I was muted for this long and/or banned. Of course people have alts but if you make it IP-related which isn't hard to do and blacklist vpns it's a win win for everyone.

+1 for the thread. More pvp > more players > more money.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I mean if you punish the people being toxic nobody will be toxic anymore. Higher the mute times, 1st mute = 7 days 2nd = 30 days 3rd tempban 7 days.

I wouldnt be toxic if I was muted for this long and/or banned. Of course people have alts but if you make it IP-related which isn't hard to do and blacklist vpns it's a win win for everyone.

+1 for the thread. More pvp > more players > more money.
Nope.
More pvp = less arcade and beta games which is the HEART AND SOUL of cub£££££craft according to the development team = less players = less SKYWARS SHIRT SALES

Trust me, I'm pretty sure people like lezappen, camzonda, tacomuncher etc* have all told me personally that they do not care about ranked duels, ranked eggwars etc and only care about arcade games

*Not sure if this was actually them as fake discord accounts can be made easily, BUT I will assume it is true. If it isn't true then I hope they reply to this and tell me their REAL thoughts on this matter. If they do NOT reply then we can safely assume that this is true.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Great idea. I support it! It would also make the games much more balanced.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Thjis wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Bday! 🎉
Top Bottom