Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I would love to see a rank display on the forums, so people can easily see your rank without having to look at your signature, if you even have it there. In my mind it would either replace the 'member' under your name with 'gold member' or just 'gold', or alternatively it could say 'gold' underneath where it says 'member'. I just think it would be helpful and also would mean you get value on your money on the forums too.

D

Deleted member 469419

There was a label on the previous forums which allowed you to see if the member was Mod, helper, diamond, gold + plus... I think they're aware of the issue and they're developing it. You also had a banner with the Plus rank, it all disappeared with the new forums.

Conclusion, it might be already developing again, note that they're busy with sentinel, games stuff.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
On the previous forums there you could see if the user had a rank or not via checking in any post they have done if their linked account had a rank or not
Maybe they're developing this on the new one but the concept was already implemented in the past

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Yes, so we heard about a lot of threads and other things they are creating a new /link system if you mean that, you just saw which name you have and which rank and maybe you had Plus, so I think they're just developing a new linking system for on the forums for your profile. I hope it will stay like we had on the previous forums...

Reactions: ValentinoGV_

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yeah but what about me I’m on bedrock and I have skywars rank it should say that

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom