Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to have this


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
2,888
4,148
404
I was suggesting to join with the mannequin jn a queue. But it sounds for me like a suggestion, how you were thinking about it. Ü
It wasn't really meant to be a suggestion, though. Anyway, I stated my opinion on it and will stop posting from now. :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: ItsDavey_
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
It could be useful indeed. If it's just like an item in your inventory which opens a manu where all maps are visible, then I'd say yes. But I don't really care if it's getting implemented or not, I mean the idea is nice and all, but at the end of the day this system works fine as well imo.
 

ItsDavey_

Forum Veteran
Nov 23, 2014
2,039
2,900
418
24
the Netherlands
I don't really get it..
Als wat ik had uitgelegd, is dat ik aanvraag om een wachtrij toe te voegen, zodat als er geen map is waar je in wilt spelen of helemaal geen is dat je dan in de wachtrij kan en dan als een er map beschikbaar is dat je er automatisch heen word geteleporteerd na 3a5 seconden.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom