Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to have this

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hi there, I've got a small suggestion here again.

It's about adding a queue.
I don't know if I'm the only one, but when you want to play a map for (2, 3, or more players) and it isn't there, you need to wait long, and you can miss it when there's a map available.

So what I am suggesting is, add a queue to different games (I actually want this more to the team games). So you will teleport automatically to the map, because you were in the queue. When there's a map it will say that you will be teleported to the game in 5 or 3 seconds. If you punch the mannequin, you will automatically go in to the queue.

That's basically the suggestion.
Please leave your feedback down below, and vote in the poll :) Also explain why you agree or disagree with it.

Last edited:
F

Facelurite

So this prioritizes ranks joining games over normal players huh

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
All the maps like Tron, Time and Trees will get filled up with rankers only, that's why I disagree. A lot of non-ranked players like those maps too but they simply won't be able to play those maps because of all the rankers.
I’m talking about team maps. Not solo

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I’m talking about team maps. Not solo
Then still, being able to queue isn't something I really need. I can play a lot of other maps too. If ranked players will be able to queue for a map, they can constantly play the same map. Not trying to say everyone has to play different maps every time. I just don't think this will make things easier. I understand if others like your suggestion, though. I just think this isn't pragmatic.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Then still, being able to queue isn't something I really need. I can play a lot of other maps too. If ranked players will be able to queue for a map, they can constantly play the same map. Not trying to say everyone has to play different maps every time. I just don't think this will make things easier. I understand if others like your suggestion, though. I just think this isn't pragmatic.
They can not play the same map If they change it to, a regular queue, where you can choose with how many players you are playing and you will be teleported to a random map

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
They can not play the same map If they change it to, a regular queue, where you can choose with how many players you are playing and you will be teleported to a random map
Punch the mannequin and you're able to play a game without having to wait in a queue. Isn't that easier? :P

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Could be something like that. But does it automatically that you don’t have to choose with how many players you are?
Just tested it out, it automatically puts you in a game with a team size your party fits in. For example, if you're in a party with two other players, it will send you to a game that has a team size of three or more. Hope this clears up some things! :)

Reactions: ItsDavey_

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Just tested it out, it automatically puts you in a game with a team size your party fits in. For example, if you're in a party with two other players, it will send you to a game that has a team size of three or more. Hope this clears up some things! :)
Added to the thread! Thanks!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Wow, sorry. Wasn't really a suggestion, to be honest. I was trying to say that joining via the mannequin is much easier than waiting in a queue while you can join the games yourself. ö
I was suggesting to join with the mannequin jn a queue. But it sounds for me like a suggestion, how you were thinking about it. Ü

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom