Would you like to see a PvP area?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I'd personally love to PvP with my stuff. It would be cool to get all items your enemy had when you killed him/her. This could also bring PvP players to Skyblock, and a Skyblock leaderboard could be made for kills in the PvP area.

Let me know what you think about it!

YES! I really like this. Some quests and achievements could also be added for killing an x amount of people in the PvP area.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Great idea Rick! I honestly also thought that this would be a great thing. If you kill other people you should also get their loot. And it's obviously on own risk.

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
PVP would be great, but I would like to see them use the Skyblock coins for it.

Queue up for either 50, 500, 5000, 50000 Skyblock coins (for example) and both players who fight against each other pay in that amount. The winner gets their money back with the money from the opponent (the server could also take a small cut from each fight if they feel like that).

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
PVP would be great, but I would like to see them use the Skyblock coins for it.

Queue up for either 50, 500, 5000, 50000 Skyblock coins (for example) and both players who fight against each other pay in that amount. The winner gets their money back with the money from the opponent (the server could also take a small cut from each fight if they feel like that).
Yes, Like 1 SkyBlock Coin for each kill you make..

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
zFqcus said:
Yes, Like 1 SkyBlock Coin for every kill you make..
Bruni:
Bruh that's not worth it at all

1 coin for each kill.

57E53572-C137-48F7-A4C4-0B08F7E0364C.jpeg

I’m not understanding this.

D

Deleted member 481668

In my opinion is SkyBlock not a PvP game but a survive game with nice quests and everything. And I am a really bad PvPer, but it is cubecraft!! So yes I agree, not only survival players will visite SkyBlock but also PvPers! So I agree with this idea, glad to see everyone is in for this idea! Anyways, I also agree! :D

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Just to explain on my opinion a bit more: right now I don't think anyone has reached iron. Imagine if someone does reach it and somehow leather is able to win. Which is not likely. Then they'll get reward 1 coin? Even if it's just a fair 1v1 with the exact same stuff, not worth it. It should be at least 100.

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Is 100 not a bit too much? Because if there really are a lot of pvpers then you can make a lot of money just to pvp, And just like what @Voltage said. SkyBlock is not a pvp game, so I don't think skyblock in pvp should be rewarded too high. But 1 coin is very perhaps a little low, so maybe 10 coins or 50? :)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Is 100 not a bit too much? Because if there really are a lot of pvpers then you can make a lot of money just to pvp, And just like what @Voltage said. SkyBlock is not a pvp game, so I don't think skyblock in pvp should be rewarded too high. But 1 coin is very perhaps a little low, so maybe 10 coins or 50? :)
I can get 100 coins by waiting a few seconds for my beetroot..

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
You can get 1048 coins from 64 pumpkins, they grow pretty fast so easy money! 100 coins is not too much

Last edited:
Reactions: RickDeKlomp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom