Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
IMO the old Survival Games was bad. Because if there were 3 players left you were teleported to the middle and a wall will build around you. But that was a lot of coding work and it was also very laggy at some points. Now the deathmatch isn't really a deathmatch but just a simple border that is easy to add into Minecraft. The maps are also better [Except for Desert and Candy, these were bae maps]. Also the kits were way too overpowered. With the vampire kit you only need to make a kill and you were full health and that was pretty neat against cleaners. But they needed to make each kit balanced. If you are going to compare the Vampire kit and the Scout kit:

• Vampire kit before: Each kill you made you get full health
  • Vampire kit now: Regeneration effect on every kill + Reducing day-time damage
  • Scout kit before: 1 potion of Speed II [Correct me if I'm wrong]
  • Scout kit now: 2:00 of Speed II
You also need to understand they need to update every game minimal once a year to refresh the game to get more players on the server. If they didn't update Survival Games, there wouldn't be many lobbies for Survival Games.
2 potions of speed II. But I see your point. Old SG was unplayable but I actually enjoy playing it now.

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
They should make a poll to vote how useless this thread is. The "Old Survival Games" won't return, deal with it.
-_- EVERYTHING COULD RETURN!
1.8 wasn't going to return.... right?
(There was only 1 people who tought that it was possible jk Just me!)

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
UHH SOME TIME?!?!

Maybe for 1 year now.... :(
#WeWantUHCBack
I desperately tried to mention it nice to avoid replies like yours ;) This thread is about Survival Games, not the return of Ultra Hardcore

Reactions: iKick

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
But uumm back on the post!!
I could understand a bit with u but I dont know if it comes becuase of 1.8 or some other kits/maps....
So idk +0

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Instead of just repeating what everybody says, maybe he means the old school Hunger Games
AKA You can mine blocks, you had to find resources to survive, make a shelter, time could pass, mobs could spawn, exclusive items...
You might be right though.
I would like a map to play like you said. I remember it was the Old Hunger Games in many servers. At least they should add a map which we can get resources to fight and win, I think.

Reactions: Ping Ether
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Goodluck with everything :(
Matriox wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Appreciate you being active on the discord server and asking any questions members had. Goodluck with your future plans
AnolTongi wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you so, so, so much for everything you've done. Keep slaying, you got this!
Lyriie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything! I promise that I will not leak any more weekly topics (The leek emoji isn't even on here, this is so disappointing)
Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
Top Bottom