Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this?

  • Yes

    Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6

LibeTy

Novice Member
Mar 10, 2017
8
32
64
So, if you want to find a hidden chest. Lets say that it was just found in the lobby you were in.

You either have to wait a couple of hours for the next one to spawn, or keep switching lobbys and wait for the message to appear.
I'm suggesting a message in the lobby selector that shows you what lobby the hidden chest is in.

Like this for example:
lobby selector.PNG


Tell me what you think. :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom