Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Youre thinking about making it possible to vote for "no-kits"? Will that be a donator thing? And if thats the case, what rank are you thinking of?

I have to say, I like the Lucky Block kits, but I can see why you would like a no-kit mode, and I think this might be a fun little extra thing to vote for!

Kirovo

Feb 23, 2020
The Netherlands
Do you mean that the kits are too overpowered?
In that case, I think the most OP one is the diamond block, correct me if I’m wrong, And with that the highest damage weapon you can craft are; diamond sword, and diamond axe. (Depending on which version you are playing). This isn’t definitely a kill, as you can get lots of weapons and armor from the luckyblocks.

Also, the diamond block is only 500 points, which aren’t very hard to get.

D

Deleted member 59979

They used to have different servers for kits/abilities and no kits/abilities and they decided to remove it due to the fact that only the no kits/abilities section was played due to tryhards. I expect that it'll have the same problem if it's brought back again today

B0tervlieg

Novice Member
Sep 28, 2019
a no kit mode could be fun but it should be votable (for low ranks like stone - iron) so you wont get the problem that everyone only plays on the server without kits.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom