Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Youre thinking about making it possible to vote for "no-kits"? Will that be a donator thing? And if thats the case, what rank are you thinking of?

I have to say, I like the Lucky Block kits, but I can see why you would like a no-kit mode, and I think this might be a fun little extra thing to vote for!

Kirovo

Feb 23, 2020
The Netherlands
Do you mean that the kits are too overpowered?
In that case, I think the most OP one is the diamond block, correct me if I’m wrong, And with that the highest damage weapon you can craft are; diamond sword, and diamond axe. (Depending on which version you are playing). This isn’t definitely a kill, as you can get lots of weapons and armor from the luckyblocks.

Also, the diamond block is only 500 points, which aren’t very hard to get.

D

Deleted member 59979

They used to have different servers for kits/abilities and no kits/abilities and they decided to remove it due to the fact that only the no kits/abilities section was played due to tryhards. I expect that it'll have the same problem if it's brought back again today

B0tervlieg

Novice Member
Sep 28, 2019
a no kit mode could be fun but it should be votable (for low ranks like stone - iron) so you wont get the problem that everyone only plays on the server without kits.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Reesle wrote on qSxgttt's profile.