Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 6.54.24.png

EggWars related part should have been very clearly addressed in 1.5.​

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hi. So I thought 1.5 trolling isn't clear for spawn killing so add a rule for spawn killing
1.12 spawn killing
If a player/players has trapped you with obsidian a kill you but don't break your egg. If in blockwars you are getting spawn killed but they don't get killed that is considered this rule
Tbh, that rule is by far the dumbest rule I've seen. My day is ruined after hearing about the rule. This is the reason why I never read CubeCraft TOS, it's bad.

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
I don't think it is possible to block the enemy team to their spawn in BlockWars because you won't have a chance to get many blocks after the build time. It is possible only in EggWars. That's why EggWars is mentioned in that rule. The rule is clear enough in my opinion.

Trolling can also be used in games like EggWars where players will purposely block players in their spawn with obsidian to farm kills or to just keep them stuck, and not getting their egg.

• Agree
Reactions: Amazinq

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think it is possible to block the enemy team to their spawn in BlockWars because you won't have a chance to get many blocks after the build time. It is possible only in EggWars. That's why EggWars is mentioned in that rule. The rule is clear enough in my opinion.
No. I mean like they are killing you and they don't get killed in 1m 30s

LazyJacob55

Jul 23, 2021
Nobody knows
I recently got spawn killed in blockwars as they had build a wall around spawn and there like a no build zone around where you spawn in some maps so they had built around that and as you know you are invincible for 10s so we all tried breaking out and then they just killed us
I reported it to the Mods but they denied it twice there was nothing we could have done to continue the game but the Mods don't see that and they just denied it

Reactions: Silco

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
I recently got spawn killed in blockwars as they had build a wall around spawn and there like a no build zone around where you spawn in some maps so they had built around that and as you know you are invincible for 10s so we all tried breaking out and then they just killed us
I reported it to the Mods but they denied it twice there was nothing we could have done to continue the game but the Mods don't see that and they just denied it
Yeah. I was going to report people but I had evidence just it just wouldn't upload :(

• Sad
Reactions: Silco

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
skill issue lol

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom