Add A Kill Counter?

• Yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Just like SkyWars has a counter for the number of kills you get during a game, I suggest adding it to EggWars. It would be neat to see how many kills you get during a game without having to scroll all the way through chat and counting them manually. Going along with that, it would also be cool to see how long the game lasted, although that one isn't as necessary.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Well , I don't see any problems with this idea. Like you said Skywars already has this so why shouldn't eggwars get the same thing.

Reactions: alltop10
D

Deleted member 352903

Why not a counter with the eggs you've destroyed during the game?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Counting the eggs is a great idea, though it is inconsistent with all the other similar games, in which tab is used to represent killed players.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Counting the eggs is a great idea, though it is inconsistent with all the other similar games, in which tab is used to represent killed players.
Would it be better to have a game summary at the end of the game then, like in skywars, where in EggWars it would show kills, eggs broken, and time. Elimination kills as Gainfullterror just mentioned could be the ones counted when pressing tab.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Just like SkyWars has a counter for the number of kills you get during a game, I suggest adding it to EggWars. It would be neat to see how many kills you get during a game without having to scroll all the way through chat and counting them manually. Going along with that, it would also be cool to see how long the game lasted, although that one isn't as necessary.
Good idea alltop10. However Cubecraft HATE everything to do with statistics. The reason for this is because they believe that statistics causes people to get competitive, and they believe that competition is a bad thing as it causes some slightly mean things in chat sometimes. Ah well, at least we have arcade updates to look forward to.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Would it be better to have a game summary at the end of the game then, like in skywars, where in EggWars it would show kills, eggs broken, and time. Elimination kills as Gainfullterror just mentioned could be the ones counted when pressing tab.
The number of eliminations is good, I prefer that!

After a bit of discussion, In the aim to keep consistency throughout the server, the numbers in tab need to be the number of kills, ie: not eliminations or eggs broken.
Since in eggwars we can get infinite kills, I can say that for now at least; kills will not be added to the tab list.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom