Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MatiasMeow

Jun 23, 2017
Some ideas for this gamemode:

• Dont allow change a team member for 2 weeks ;p or something.

• Make it different from average eggwars. Maybe make OP items but not too OP? idk...

• Make it a map of 3-5 teams, so the game starts fast. 5 players map but not too small like western. Also adding a 2 teams map with no mid and bows could be a nice idea.

• Add a ranked system?

If you got any idea drop them here, im weak of them right now xD

(ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

MatiasMeow

Jun 23, 2017
maybe if u got enough elo u can enter some maps exclusively made for good clans (teams) hehe just an idea, im no the smartest person ;p

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
maybe if u got enough elo u can enter some maps exclusively made for good clans (teams) hehe just an idea, im no the smartest person ;p
Please don't worry. I said that I don't like the first three ideas because they don't seem interesting for me, but I am pretty sure that there are many players who would like it. It's amazing that you are brave enough to share your ideas and add suggestions. Please keep doing it. ^-^

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't really like the clan idea. I mean, you already play in a sort of clan if you play Eggwars with your friends. I don't think this should be added.

You can have a clan in CubeCraft (with the same ending in your name or whatsoever, you know what I mean and not that I am a fan of it), but creating a new gamemode for it? That's going a bit far in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Happy Dance 😈

1716154486367.png
Matriox wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for helping us all out over the past month

Appreciate all your activity on the forums and discord, great to see!
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything. You did well :)
JustNathie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome to the orange team! 🧡 🎉
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations, welcome to the orange team! 🧡 🎉
Top Bottom