Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MatiasMeow

Jun 23, 2017
Some ideas for this gamemode:

• Dont allow change a team member for 2 weeks ;p or something.

• Make it different from average eggwars. Maybe make OP items but not too OP? idk...

• Make it a map of 3-5 teams, so the game starts fast. 5 players map but not too small like western. Also adding a 2 teams map with no mid and bows could be a nice idea.

• Add a ranked system?

If you got any idea drop them here, im weak of them right now xD

(ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

MatiasMeow

Jun 23, 2017
maybe if u got enough elo u can enter some maps exclusively made for good clans (teams) hehe just an idea, im no the smartest person ;p

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
maybe if u got enough elo u can enter some maps exclusively made for good clans (teams) hehe just an idea, im no the smartest person ;p
Please don't worry. I said that I don't like the first three ideas because they don't seem interesting for me, but I am pretty sure that there are many players who would like it. It's amazing that you are brave enough to share your ideas and add suggestions. Please keep doing it. ^-^

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't really like the clan idea. I mean, you already play in a sort of clan if you play Eggwars with your friends. I don't think this should be added.

You can have a clan in CubeCraft (with the same ending in your name or whatsoever, you know what I mean and not that I am a fan of it), but creating a new gamemode for it? That's going a bit far in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday muffin! 🧁 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Top Bottom