Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hola!

I recommend creating a new category for sentinel bans discussions, similar to the ex-staff appeal category.

There is a significant need for this system because the email system is quite complicated, especially for younger people who are less email savvy. Also, many emails remain unanswered.
This system has the potential to be able to give people better communications with developers and admins regarding their punishments. An organized system makes it easier to communicate about sentinel punishments and understand the reasons behind denials.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hola!

I recommend creating a new category for sentinel bans discussions, similar to the ex-staff appeal category.

There is a significant need for this system because the email system is quite complicated, especially for younger people who are less email savvy. Also, many emails remain unanswered.
This system has the potential to be able to give people better communications with developers and admins regarding their punishments. An organized system makes it easier to communicate about sentinel punishments and understand the reasons behind denials.
There is a email to contact the sentinel team, so i dont think it'll be needed

Reactions: Am4er

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
There is a email to contact the sentinel team, so i dont think it'll be needed
Please read carefully once more. Otherwise, it is apparent that you haven't read any of it, or haven't understood anything.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I like the idea of having a simple system to contact the sentinel team when you're banned. Though the problem with having it on the forums is that not everyone will be able to use it. Bedrock banned users can't create a forums account and people banned from the forums can't use it either.
On the other side, ex staff appeals have the same problem. I think it can be a great addition to have a sentinel appeal place on the forums, as long as the email will also stay a possibility for the users who can't use the forums.

LeemoGG

Jan 20, 2022
Saturn
Hola!

i know beatiful suggetion thisis amazing

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I totally agree, I don't understand what is the point of contacting about your Sentinel ban through emails if CubeCraft has their own forum website where you can do this much better.
It would be very useful but also it should continue the possibility of contacting through emails for the reasons that 99th_DutchScary has explained 😉

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)