Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I think Cube should add this mode (2v2), because as you say if you don't have a party of 4 people you can't play with friends. Sometimes it's also more fun to play 2v2 because many times you don't feel like playing with 4 players in your party.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
They are adding 1v1 duels for different game modes, including bridge. Public Update Board
So with this framework in mind implementing it into 2v2 for each should be too hard unless you use the same maps which seem unneeded

Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
They're adding 1v1 modes to Skywars, Eggwars, Lucky Islands, CTF and Bridges. So why not add 2v2 to Bridge and CTF as well.

• Agree
Reactions: La J

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
I disagree and I’m too lazy to explain (you know the answer)
i don’t (:

I think its good that they add 1v1 first, and if that is a hit they do 2v2. Because we dont know if people are gonna play it.
yes that’s what my idea is add 1v1 then 2v2 but we should already let the idea forwarded so it will not take like a year before they add 2v2s

yes that’s what my idea is add 1v1 then 2v2 but we should already let the idea forwarded so it will not take like a year before they add 2v2s
I think its good that they add 1v1 first, and if that is a hit they do 2v2. Because we dont know if people are gonna play it.
maybe they can add both modes together who knows

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hi guys, in my opinion with duel bridge cubecraft should add 2v2 bridge too cause it’s fun to play with a friend if u can’t get a 4 people party
I don't want to write a lot here:
Unsure: 1v1 is already really cool and (99% sure you can 1v1 your friend so it's like a 2v2 but 1v1 you know what I mean (I hope) AND If they add 2v2 for one "new" duel mode, people will cry "why only bridges and not Lucky Island, CTF and idk what more?" so if CubeCraft decides to add it, at least add the 2v2 for all of these gamemode. But 1v1 is more a priority, idc about 2v2 since I have no friend to play with and yeah.

pitzj

Jan 21, 2021
Paradise Hotel
no point, there are other duos games to play. so if u dont got more than 4 slots for a party, then just play squads or something that isnt related to bigger team modes. and it doesn’t make a life change if you have one person on the team that is a stranger to you. the person is still a teammate. you don’t need 5 people in a party to win a game of bridges

Reactions: legendaryfox977

craftypi

Jul 14, 2022
I love your Idea I want 1v1 bridge wars but when I get one of my friends on just me and him can play hope you have a great day

-CraftyPi

• Agree

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
no point, there are other duos games to play. so if u dont got more than 4 slots for a party, then just play squads or something that isnt related to bigger team modes. and it doesn’t make a life change if you have one person on the team that is a stranger to you. the person is still a teammate. you don’t need 5 people in a party to win a game of bridges
Bridges is best played in either 1v1 or 2v2. Avery other server that has Bridge has it in either 1 or the other. Cubecraft Bridge would be much more fun if they had a proper 2v2 Bridge.

• Agree
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom