Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Very interesting map ideas! I really like them and I would love to see these or something similar get added ;)

xXEliGamingYTXx

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
A guy made a thread about an eggwars map inside a christmassy themed room as well . I love these map ideas. Idk why you'd inclue a parking lot, ik there is one near the grand canyon i visited it in may, but the map would be better suited to be deeper into the canyon .

How would eggs work?

BTW cant see your attatment so i dont inderstand half the things you said
I agree, a parking lot would be awesome but you need the add the void somewhere bc egg wars isnt egg wars without the void XD

Starfishunter

Jul 15, 2017
This is something I've been wanting to suggest for a while now. So, let's get right into it.

Grand Canyon
View attachment 134990

Now you're all wondering what the hell that is. Let's go through it. So, obviously since it's a "ground" map it's just one giant island. There are 15 players on each team.

Each purple spot is an iron generator. There are 10 on each side and 6 in the middle on the bridges. The four by the villager are level 3, and the ones over by the skywalk are 4 level 1 generators. The black fenced off section in the corner is a parking lot, you can not build anywhere near it. The yellow spot at the lot is a gold gen, level 1. The orange lines represent the edges and the canyon rims. The black lines are roads, they lead directly into the egg building and into the parking lot. The maroon circle is the villager. The blue lines in the middle represent the Colorado River, there will be 3 bridges over it. Each one will have 2 level 2 iron gens. The orange ovals in the canyon are some of those intermediate "towers". These must be built to and host the only diamond gens on the map.

Now for the main part of the map - the pink line randomly drawn. This will be a giant tunnel with about a 12 wide diameter to take people from top to bottom. It will be near the edge of the map, giving people some chance to knock them off when entering. It will then take a slight right coming very close to the edge, then take a sharp turn to the left. This will result in a full curve which will be followed by a parkour which will take you back over the area at the start of the curve. Turn left again and you're up top, just to the right of the egg allowing an easy egg break. BTW, the blue spot in the skywalk is not a diamond gen - there will be a hole with some sort of way to break fall damage at the bottom, allowing people to go down without the use of the tunnel.

Now, I'd imagine OP would be complete hell on this map due to the egg being close to impossible to break, having very little edges to knock off of, and having problems similar to the ones @HackersDontWin described on huts. So, since the cheap items really doesn't have any use on this map due to the surplus of iron and no need for blocks and you could always vote normal with health boost for longer fights I see no reason to not block OP for this map. And the fall damage part shouldn't help because of the skywalk no fall thing.

Some of you might notice similarities to the money walls map prison. Well, that's 100% intentional.

Out of time for now. Tomorrow I will describe the HOTEL map.
Sorry I have to disagree with this to many players on each team people would make other people mad stealing resources and being a jerk. That's -1 for me sorry unless it's a lower amount of players.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I suggest building your maps or having someone else build them so that we can have a better understanding of what exactly this will turn out to be. However I do like the idea though!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

endertom100 wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happyyy Birthdayyy!!!
^-^
Loskol wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Reesle wrote on JuztAlex's profile.
Happy Birthday A1ex! 🎈🎂
Reesle wrote on nightdragon1382's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳😸
qKhalidd wrote on Catss's profile.
thank you for everything! <3
Top Bottom