Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
As we are all aware, some Minerware achievements are purely based on luck, I just want to get some solutions to actually getting some achievements as I've been playing the game for years now but I haven't gotten these achievements

Catch 5 TNT - How does one catch TNT in the first place?
Hatch a pig - I heard this is luck-based, unfortunately..
Create an iron golem - Also this one seems to be purely based on luck
Find the null - What difficulty is it that you have to play in?
100 nutrition to Mr. Blobbo - This achievement is nearly im-possible. The closest I've gotten in my years of playing was 91

How can you actually achieve these achievements lol?

Reactions: DrKalchishkov

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
100 nutrition to Mr. Blobbo - This achievement is nearly im-possible.
I got that achievement. You need some luck for this one as well, when there spawn mutch food items near you and when nobody is stealing them in front of you. Yeah I have actually no idea how I did it but yeah.

The other achievements don't make much sense imo x)

Reactions: DrKalchishkov

DrKalchishkov

Dec 6, 2017
Bulgaria
I've done some of them but I asked my friends to help me.
Try my way to get these achievments.:):)

And good luck by the way!:):):)

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Catch 5 TNT - How does one catch TNT in the first place?
Hatch a pig - I heard this is luck-based, unfortunately..
Create an iron golem - Also this one seems to be purely based on luck
Find the null - What difficulty is it that you have to play in?
100 nutrition to Mr. Blobbo - This achievement is nearly im-possible. The closest I've gotten in my years of playing was 91

1: I believe, but can't exactly remember, if you right-click a thrown block of TNT in the 'Throw the TNT' Microgame then you'll pick up the TNT instead. Can't say for certain though.

2: Each egg thrown has a slim chance of spawning a pig instead of a chicken in the 'Hatch X Eggs' Microgame. Can't remember the exact number, but if luck is on your side you should be able to get it in under 15 - 20 games of MinerWare, considering how many eggs get thrown in that game.

3: Yeh, like the one above, every time you build a snowman in the 'Build a Golem' Microgame there's a small chance it spawns an Iron Golem instead. However this is a much easier chance than the last one as you only build one golem per game. I think I remember during testing we were getting 1 about every 5 games as long as people weren't sabotaging each other.

4: This works in both difficulties. The 'Null' is just an item which looks like a red circle with a line through it, or a pink and black textured item if the resource pack you have doesn't support the texture. Every time the 'Find the Item' game runs there's a somewhat small chance it'll put the 'Null' in just one of the chests in the game, so you are lucky if you find it. I always find it handy to keep looking in the chests for the 'Null' even if you've spotted the item the game has asked you to find, because if you click on the 'Null' you'll still win, and you get an achievement too!
(Plus there are several different kinds of Null, if you have a second to spare read the full name of the Null to see which you found before clicking it.)

5: The tactic is to just keep running and aim for as much grouped together food as you can, keep your eyes open and never pick up a negative value item. Also don't keep running back and forth to Mr. Blobbo, just make sure you give yourself enough time to feed him all in one go at the end.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom