Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone that is reading this suggestion thread, before anything else I would like to apologize if you see any grammar errors. (English is not my first language).

Ok, now I will present my suggestion:

Lately I've been playing team EggWars quite a bit, and I really enjoy playing the game, so I decided to try and get all of the possible achievements in it, and I have completed every single one except for the following:
-Free ranged (Win 100 games)
-Taking flight (Win 1000 games)
-Those aren't chicken eggs (Win 10000 games)
(I have currently 37 wins)
Now, I think these achievements (especially the 1000 and 10000 one) might be a little too eggsagerated, what I would like to suggest is changing the amount of wins you need to get in order to get these achievements into something more attainable for anyone that wants to get all the achievements but just doesn't have the time or patience to get that many wins.

Maybe this could be changed up to something like
-Free Ranged (Win 100 games)
-Taking flight (Win 150 games)
-Those aren't chicken eggs (Win 200 games)

Thank you for reading my suggestion, I would highly appreciate any response. Thanks in advance.
PD: My Minecraft username is Sebas020503

Reactions: SpringWarz

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah the 100 wins are fine for me, but you gotta keep in mind that only 3 players IN THE WHOLE SERVER have 10000 wins, which means only 3 players have been able to get all of the achievements.

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Well truth is they are separated from the "regular achievements" so I guess they are there for people who get completely invested into a certain game and just keep getting wins until they get them to feel good for reaching these milestones.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everyone that is reading this suggestion thread, before anything else I would like to apologize if you see any grammar errors. (English is not my first language).

Lately I've been playing team EggWars quite a bit, and I really enjoy playing the game, so I decided to try and get all of the possible achievements in it, and I have completed every single one except for the following:
Now, I think these achievements (especially the 1000 and 10000 one) might be a little too eggsagerated, what I would like to suggest is changing the amount of wins you need to get in order to get these achievements into something more attainable for anyone that wants to get all the achievements but just doesn't have the time or patience to get that many wins.

Thank you for reading my suggestion, I would highly appreciate any response. Thanks in advance.
I do agree that the 10000 is a lot, as last I checked, only like 2 players have 10000 wins, but 1000 wins seems fine.
+1 only for the 10000 wins to be edited
I thought your English was fine though :D

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
That'll be WAY to easy, and then they have to change this to all of the games too make it fair.
It's just a no go..
I'd love to have all of these challenges, but it'll be just way to easy.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yeah the 100 wins are fine for me, but you gotta keep in mind that only 3 players IN THE WHOLE SERVER have 10000 wins, which means only 3 players have been able to get all of the achievements.
4 players have this achievement.. not 3...but 4...
Learn to count

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I’m against changing the milestone achievements. Those were set to give a huge reward for achieving an insane amount of wins. If it was set to something small like 150 and 200, so many people would have the achievement that it wouldn’t be special any more.
4 players have this achievement.. not 3...but 4...
Learn to count
no need to be so rude about a simple counting mistake XD

Ayroh

There’s no need to change them. As long as people are reaching them, they’re not eggsaturared.

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
To be honest, as a perfectionist myself I'm very addicted to "complete" the game in this case the Cube's achievements.

I would even say 10.000 wins is way too much to even have its own "achievement spot", it's most likely the same as "get to the leaderboard, use months, years here" or something similar. Here is people that would like to get the "achies" without using too much theirs lifes on it. Maybe even 1000 wins milestone on every game is enough so you can complete all the achievements from the specific minigame. Why so? Simply because it's fair, not impossible to reach.

Yes here is already the 1000 wins achievement one, but I don't know about you, I would be pretty annoyed if that one achievement is missing there forever or least many many months. Getting all the achievements from the whole server takes a slight part from your life, - Imagine of getting 1000 wins from all the games, maybe possible if has determination enough, but how about 10.000? Nope :run:

10.000 wins is an ultra big number. Getting there would take ages unless you no life and have friends to get you there. - Still it would take long as easy to expect.
Imagine of getting 10.000 wins in Solo UHC. Can't sleep anymore.

Quick note here, on CubeCraft there is currently 18 different games that has this 10.000 milestone (Included solo modes as well)

This will be 180.000 wins total, which is well, long path to reach imo. Who really plays for that long?

By the moment no one really doesn't have all the achievements from the server because the wins you need to get. I agree it's insane.

The amount of numbers used in this post;

Reactions: Ayroh and PerryJ

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
I agree with the 10K one. butt the 100 wins is doeble. the 10K is just a joke

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
wow. I just came here after a while and Im seeing even a Moderator was interested on what I posted. Thats actually pretty nice. I dont even know if anyone will read this but thanks for replying!

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I wouldn't really consider the 1, 10, 100, 1000, 10000 win challenged "achievements", but rather just milestones. I don't see any need to change these achievements myself.
Actually, I'd quite like a section in all the achievement GUI's for all the games that have them to have a 'Milestones' section. Would be pretty neat!

Reactions: SpringWarz

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I agree with the 10K one. butt the 100 wins is doeble. the 10K is just a joke
wow. I just came here after a while and Im seeing even a Moderator was interested on what I posted. Thats actually pretty nice. I dont even know if anyone will read this but thanks for replying!
Don't necropost please. @StorySays or @Buuuddy lock?
Actually, I'd quite like a section in all the achievement GUI's for all the games that have them to have a 'Milestones' section. Would be pretty neat!
Please dont post 14 days after the last reply. It's called necro-posting and is against our forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom