Not open for further replies.

IceFlareMG

Feb 22, 2017
United States
www.youtube.com
Informations:
This thread is a suggestion!

I am writing this suggestion for these reasons:
  • I love the Achievements system and I think that it deserves more attention.
  • Since it hasn't been updated (if it is, sorry if I miss anything!), this is needed.
  • Has this update takes a lot of time to code, I have a lot of time to imagine an update and discuss and modify it with other players.
Objectives of this update:
  • Reward players for their Achievements in the same way as some CubeCraft games does.
  • Create a complete list of Achievements exclusive rewards.
  • Keep Achievements simple but worth the grind.
Introduction
Before I get into the detailed stuff, I have to give a few details on why this Achievements Update V2 is Ranks and CubeCraft Levels oriented.
As the Achievements system is right now, there are some Achievements that you can only unlock with ranks or money.
I had to make rewards cosmetics only for that reason.
Rewriting and changing Achievements to make them all accessible with no rank would take too much time and I know by source that it is not gonna happen.
For that reason, I decided to make rewards as exclusive cosmetics but I will detail it in the last part.

Now that the rewards are exclusive cosmetics, a ton of players will want them, that’s why it is ranks exclusive!

Right now, only a small amount of players are hunting for Achievements, most of them are ranked and really dedicated to the CubeCraft Network. Let’s change that.

Now, without waiting any longer, let’s jump into the details!

List of changes:
  • I - New Achievements unlocking messages
  • II - New Achievements menu
  • III - Exclusive rewards
  • IV - Community Ideas and Feedback

I - New Achievements Unlocking messages
The Leveling Update improved the "Level Up" message to make it look cool and modern.
The Achievements message right now is getting old and not really fancy:

?>> Achievement Unlocked : Winning V <<?

Not really exciting right? Let's pimp this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
? ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED ?
Winning V

You earned +25 Achievement Points
Total Achievement Points : 7,180
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much better!
Now that we have a fancy Achievement Unlocking message, let's move on to the next part.

II - New Achievements Menu
As there will be rewards to unlock, a new Achievements menu is needed.
This will be the basically same format as the Hypixel Server menu. This menu can help the CubeCraft with a new feature!

Hypixel Achievements Main menu
95454292-00bd-4c2f-b9c4-2b546004cc88
5a8Dk62.png

• Left and Right icons: Games Achievements
  • Book: General Achievements
  • Enchanted Diamond Block: Achievements Rewards menu
Achievements Rewards menu
mjqBSi5.png

• Minecarts with Chests: Rewards unlocked every 100 Achievement Points (Total of 100 rewards)
  • Diamond Blocks: Achieved milestones + Milestone Rewards (Every 1,000 Achievement Points)
  • Coal Blocks: Milestones to achieve (Every 1,000 Achievement Points)
  • Enchanted Coal Block: 10,000 Achievement Points milestone (Ultimate Achievements Menu)
III - Exclusive rewards
Now, the most exciting part of the update, the exclusive rewards!
As some of the Achievements needs a rank to unlock, it had to be cosmetics only.
To make it worth the grind, these rewards had to be so amazing that everyone would want them!

I - The Milestone Rewards

As the title says, the biggest rewards will be unlocked at a certain milestone.
Every 1,000 Achievement Points, you unlock a new exclusive reward.

1,000 Points:
Achievement Hunter Banner (Diamond Banner).

2,000 Points:
Achievement Hunter Cloak (Diamond blocks breaking particles).

3,000 Points:
Achievement Hunter Suit.
Blocks around you turns into Diamond Blocks and Ores for a few seconds (up to 2 blocks around, random).
FJzfTXF.png

4,000 Points:
Achievement Hunter Hat (Independent from the suit)(Animated)(Showing your Achievement Points above your head).

5,000 Points:
Lobby joining special sound and visual effects (Menu unlocking).

6,000 Points:
Achievey Companion (Little diamond block with eyes and feets, like Gifterino).

7,000 Points:
Rank options to add to their donation rank!

8,000 Points:
Wither and Enderdragon Companions.

9,000 Points:
Customize their rank to a different color anytime.

10,000 Points:
Ultimate Achievements Menu!

II - The 100 Achievement Points rewards

Coming Soon! I'm trying to find a suggestion!

IV - Community Ideas and Feedback

This part of the thread is a bit special, this is where YOUR ideas and feedback will be written!
I need you to give me some feedback on the stuff above AND write ideas if you have anything in your mind.
I also need ideas for the 100 Achievement Rewards (90 as there are 10 Milestone rewards).
So...let’s go !

These are ideas from different forums, see if you guys like it!:
@builder_247: - Different Wither Pet sizes.

@Nocth - Exclusive weapons Skins in Warlords, exclusive TKR Karts, exclusive weapons in CVC.

@Dosket - Suit changes: Make it so it turns blocks that you walk on to Diamond Blocks in lobbies like BSG auras.

@WittLowry - Achievement Hunter gesture that digs a Diamond ore.

@WittLowry - Achievement Hunter emote with diamond eyes.

@Knerd - Different suits colors for 1,000 Milestones + Unlock the full suit directly.

@Dosket - Achievy Companion (Diamond block withe eyes).

@Swann_ - Add an Achievement Points Leaderboard in the main lobby (same with Hypixel Levels).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom