Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jellei

May 28, 2017
Hey guys I'm doing some Blockwars achievements and I never play that game so I dont really know how to do these achievements:

-Have three active potion effects at once
-Reach a speed IV boost

If anyone knows how to do those achievements let me know

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hi @Jellei,

For the 3 active potion effects at once you have to get the Jumper kit, then steal the flag. Then you capture it, when you do that you get a few seconds of speed. In those few seconds you have to get a powerup, a teammate can help you with that, and tada, 3 active potion effects at once.

Reactions: Josher and Rawrbin

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hi @Jellei,

For the 3 active potion effects at once you have to get the Jumper kit, then steal the flag. Then you capture it, when you do that you get a few seconds of speed. In those few seconds you have to get a powerup, a teammate can help you with that, and tada, 3 active potion effects at once.
you could also use ninja in a game with speed modifier and have a teammate (or yourself) pick up a powerup

Reactions: ItsK8

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hey guys I'm doing some Blockwars achievements and I never play that game so I dont really know how to do these achievements:

-Have three active potion effects at once
-Reach a speed IV boost

If anyone knows how to do those achievements let me know
And I think that the speed 4 can be done by getting the speed powerup while using scout kit, during a game with speed modifier.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom