Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jellei

May 28, 2017
Hey guys I'm doing some Blockwars achievements and I never play that game so I dont really know how to do these achievements:

-Have three active potion effects at once
-Reach a speed IV boost

If anyone knows how to do those achievements let me know

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hi @Jellei,

For the 3 active potion effects at once you have to get the Jumper kit, then steal the flag. Then you capture it, when you do that you get a few seconds of speed. In those few seconds you have to get a powerup, a teammate can help you with that, and tada, 3 active potion effects at once.

Reactions: Josher and Rawrbin

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hi @Jellei,

For the 3 active potion effects at once you have to get the Jumper kit, then steal the flag. Then you capture it, when you do that you get a few seconds of speed. In those few seconds you have to get a powerup, a teammate can help you with that, and tada, 3 active potion effects at once.
you could also use ninja in a game with speed modifier and have a teammate (or yourself) pick up a powerup

Reactions: ItsK8

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hey guys I'm doing some Blockwars achievements and I never play that game so I dont really know how to do these achievements:

-Have three active potion effects at once
-Reach a speed IV boost

If anyone knows how to do those achievements let me know
And I think that the speed 4 can be done by getting the speed powerup while using scout kit, during a game with speed modifier.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom