Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

🎉 Achievement Menu Revamp

Hey there, me again with another suggestion!

With Quality of Life 6, the statistic menu got revamped so that you can see all the games, also the games that are not Featured at that moment for both BlockWars and Arcade games. I really like the idea of seeing the stats for every game, but why not the achievements? Right now, you can only see achievements for the current two featured game modes, which I think is strange and unnecessary, as it could also be revamped to look similar to the statistic menu:
Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 08.21.46.png

Let me know what y'all think! Please respond with :agree: if you agree with the suggestion, not with likes or heart-eyes or something similar. Obviously you can also respond with :disagree: or :unsure:, but please let me know why if you do!

Thanks for reading, lets make a change! <3

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
You can already see all the achievements except the games which aren't featured using /ach or /achievements. It's not really worth adding the achievements on that page if there already is a page. You could add all the featured games to the /ach page but this doesn't have much use either since you can't complete them anyway.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You can already see all the achievements except the games which aren't featured using /ach or /achievements. It's not really worth adding the achievements on that page if there already is a page. You could add all the featured games to the /ach page but this doesn't have much use either since you can't complete them anyway.
I disagree with you: The statistics menu got revamped as well to a way in which you can see all games again, even the games that arent featured at that moment. Such thing is fairly useful to have, as the achievement menu shows your progress from a whole other level! However, I see this thread just got 25 agree reactions, so we will let CubeCraft themselves decide on that! Thanks everyone for supporting, much appreciated <3

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I believe this should be revamped as you do. Yes, you can't progress on them or complete them, but you can think about them and create a strategy about how to do a certain achievement, while other game is being featured, or just do your research. It would be helpful if you are targeting multiple achievements, since a game is being featured for a short period of time and you can't really stretch out. Good thought.

Reactions: Silco and Blom

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hey Blom,

The server team discussed your suggestion and we agreed on marking the suggestion as planned! We agree the menu is currently looking a bit messy and could use some changes.

• Love
Reactions: Amazinq and Blom
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom