Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Compromised account means that someone else has access to your account. They can do whatever they want, hacking, spamming etc. If we ban a player with a lot of alts (compromised accounts), we ban those as well. So that's why many players are banned for Compromised account. The only thing they have to do is changing their password and appeal. If the hacker. appealed with your account, you can't do anything. That's why you need secure passwords and never give your login information to a website.
So basically you need to hope the person who hacked into your account does not change the password before you.

Reactions: Fristey

CaptainStarkie

Jun 9, 2016
Somewhere Now
guys , if i migrate my account am i secured???? just for interesting , my passwords are very strong!!!
Migrated or not, someone will always finds a way to log in to your account. All you can do to avoid being jacked is that you can add a security questions when you log on to minecraft.net or mojang itself.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
You can always change your password by Mojang. There is a way to do that if someone changed your password.
I would probably ask the devs to change the wording on the ban screen to make it more clear it might help tone down these types of threads especially the ones like

"Unfairly banned" or
" i hate you staff because you banned me for no reason"
And so on

Remember this is a child friendly server, not everyone will understand what "compromised account" means

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
I would probably ask the devs to change the wording on the ban screen to make it more clear it might help tone down these types of threads especially the ones like

"Unfairly banned" or
" i hate you staff because you banned me for no reason"
And so on

Remember this is a child friendly server, not everyone will understand what "compromised account" means
That's why Google is your best friend :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom