Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

motherofleevje

Dec 23, 2015
My son's account Leevje has been hacked by another player... how to solve this? Must happend around 16.15 hours today. That's when I received an email message that password was reset. Cant log in. Please help!

motherofleevje

Dec 23, 2015
Yes I receive the reset link everytime and can reset the password for him.... but if he want's to login it doesn't work. They probably changed the username or emailadsress although the original e-mail stays registered.

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
If you do, u should go to mojang.com and go to accounts and then reset the password again.
If you have done the new password and it is not working?
Then u have to reset your password of your email.
If you have reset your password of your email, try again if you can reset the password on mojang.com. If everything is right u can play again.

motherofleevje

Dec 23, 2015
The user who has hacked him probably get remorse or felt sorry because the gave him his account back. To bad they did not leave a name.... but... son is happy again. I suddenly received again a resetlink by email while I didnt request one.... changed it and he can play again. Thank you for your replies.

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
The user who has hacked him probably get remorse or felt sorry because the gave him his account back. To bad they did not leave a name.... but... son is happy again. I suddenly received again a resetlink by email while I didnt request one.... changed it and he can play again. Thank you for your replies.
NP, glad to hear it worked ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom